help me gays

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 06:56 PM
Overdrive Member
Default RE: help me gays

ORIGINAL: Camaro_dudeZ28

ORIGINAL: 02StanGT

ORIGINAL: Camaro_dudeZ28

How can you come into a Camaro forum and use the word "gay"? To make matters worse, you ask use to help you decide to get either a Camaro or a Supra.... This is a Camaro forum... What do you think we are going to say?
Supra.
You have a Mustang.... no wonder you would pick the Supra... I'm sure your car is "cool"... but I reallyhate Ford. Where I come from... Ford is pretty much everywhere and the Mustang follows... I do have respect to some Mustangs... but not all...
I don't have a Mustang any more. As my signature states: '99 Mountaineer, '97 RS... I made my profile when I HAD a Mustang. It gave me more trouble than I could take, so it's gone now. Reading is fundamental...

Old 11-16-2007, 02:26 AM
4th Gear Member

Wow.. how many times do i have to flippin say this.. they are unknown mods because when i asked the previous owner for the paperwork he never replied..

Old 11-16-2007, 07:54 AM
Ninja Administrator

You still should have known better than to list a tune and a chip together in a mod list. [&:] shame on you!

Old 11-16-2007, 08:17 AM
4th Gear Member

i call bs, its stock............

Old 11-16-2007, 09:44 AM
4th Gear Member

I dont recall saying anything about a chip.. i could go look at my photobucket gallery and see my old sig... but when the guy took me for the ride in the camaro he wentrambledoff abuncha stuff that i was unfamiliar with coming from a Mustang to a Camaro. Theres a reason whyI changed my sig too lol.and blu call w/e you want.... Let me kno next time your in Washington.

Old 11-21-2007, 11:38 AM
3rd Gear Member

Maybe that's how he chose his name for the forum. When his boyfriend sticks it in his *** he yells Aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Just kidding. Go with the Supra. I don't think I want to call you a Maro brotha after that comment.

Old 11-21-2007, 02:40 PM
Ninja Administrator

ORIGINAL: Spartan66

I dont recall saying anything about a chip.. i could go look at my photobucket gallery and see my old sig... but when the guy took me for the ride in the camaro he wentrambledoff abuncha stuff that i was unfamiliar with coming from a Mustang to a Camaro. Theres a reason whyI changed my sig too lol.and blu call w/e you want.... Let me kno next time your in Washington.
your old stig said "stage 4 tune of some sort" and right below that it said "Performance Chip". I wouldnt have posted if it didnt . And dont blame the guy. come on man, we all know ur smart enough to have caught that in the first place.

Old 11-21-2007, 02:43 PM
4th Gear Member

you dont want none spartan... because unlike you i know my mods and you better be off my @$$ when i hit 88 mph and my flux capacitor turns on.

Old 11-21-2007, 05:01 PM
4th Gear Member

Damn that flux capacitor... Spec, honestly i had no idea. I kinda figured he was blowing more smoke than a chimney up my ***, but i was just excited to have a camaro.

Old 11-21-2007, 05:06 PM
Ninja Administrator

lol,Ud be surprised how many people even around here make the same mistake though. I know ive talked about this before but before I bought my TA a guy tried to sell me a 97 TA. said it had some exhaust work and a performance chip. prolly made 400hp. Without a word I turned around and walked back to my car, never to return to that dealership. [&:]

We need to make a commandments list for these cars, and somewhere on there we need to say "There is no such thing as "Staged" tuning in NA cars" and "You cannot chip a 4th gen Fbody"