God Help the Ricers....

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2010, 11:55 PM
Third Generation Moderator
March 2010 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Originally Posted by DarkKnight
i had some poor little ricer try to race me in a 2004 Celica GTS, he was destroyed,,,, the next week he came back telling me that he picked up 25 hp with a new air fliter and 15 with an oil change and knew that the extra 40 hp was gunna somehow close the 7 car gap that i beat him by the first time,,,, hahahah silly ricer
Wow, oil changes add 15hp? I'm going to change my oil 6 times in a row right now so I can have 300 hp.

Or would that count for double since I have a few more cylinders than this guy does?

Old 06-08-2010, 12:58 AM
2nd Gear member

Originally Posted by Saint Ebony
Wow, oil changes add 15hp? I'm going to change my oil 6 times in a row right now so I can have 300 hp.

Or would that count for double since I have a few more cylinders than this guy does?
Of course! Didn't you know that switching to premium gas gives you +50hp?! ( sarcasm )

Old 06-08-2010, 02:19 AM
Overdrive Member
Technical User

Originally Posted by luciora
Of course! Didn't you know that switching to premium gas gives you +50hp?! ( sarcasm )
+50 and 15 for the oil change i really need to hook that sht up lol

Old 06-08-2010, 02:30 AM
2nd Gear member

Originally Posted by BasicConcepts
+50 and 15 for the oil change i really need to hook that sht up lol
Yeah that should really help us sixers! Lets just hope that the V8 guys don't find out or the ricers for that matter >.>

Old 06-08-2010, 03:07 PM
2nd Gear member

Originally Posted by luciora
Yeah that should really help us sixers! Lets just hope that the V8 guys don't find out or the ricers for that matter >.>
Don't forget about waxing and polishing the car and rain-Xing the windows!!! It cuts down on wind resistance b/c then the wind won't stick to the car!

Old 06-08-2010, 03:24 PM
Overdrive Member
Technical User

Originally Posted by KissMyTush
Don't forget about waxing and polishing the car and rain-Xing the windows!!! It cuts down on wind resistance b/c then the wind won't stick to the car!
omg i cant believe i forgot about waxing thats gotta be around 20 or so hp

Old 06-08-2010, 04:09 PM
2nd Gear member

omg i cant believe i forgot about waxing thats gotta be around 20 or so hp
Oh yeah! 20 at least! And slam it all the way to the ground where everything drags on the least lil bump, put a big spoiler on the back so that you'll have better areodynamics, spray paint it, get a fake glue on hood scoop(that isn't functional), and some lambo doors and you should have at least 1000HP going to the wheels!!

When I see ricers I just want to ***** slap the **** out of them and just crush their cars into a lil tin can! I have had so many lil ****s try to run me and they just don't even have a clue or a chance. It's pretty funny the first few weeks. Then it just gets stupid old! Every once and a while it's funny but everyday is just retarded.

Old 06-08-2010, 04:31 PM
Overdrive Member
Technical User

i love when the ricers put big *** wings on there FWD cars thinking it helps there car out

Old 06-08-2010, 06:08 PM
2nd Gear member

i love when the ricers put big *** wings on there FWD cars thinking it helps there car out
You're forgetting that the "coolness factor" adds loads of horsepower! Thats why people put body kits and useless spoilers on their cars lol

Old 06-08-2010, 06:09 PM
2nd Gear member

I know it's so freakin hilarious! Freaking big *** spoiler on the *** end of a FWD car. WTF, rear spoilers put downforce on the rear wheels!! And something else that's funny is the Mustangs with the Stock SVT wing, the wing isn't funtional until you pass 155MPH, but the factory cut off is set at 150MPH! So WTF is the damn wing doing on there if you can't use it?

I personally think no wing on Stangs look cool ! But I still wouldn't own one. I have driven and worked on many and I just don't like them. Personal preferrence. I would rather just drive my Z28 and just be ! B/c Camaros period are just

Quick Reply: God Help the Ricers....