cant decide....

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008 | 12:03 AM
|
4th Gear Member
Default RE: cant decide....

ORIGINAL: whammer3024

you're one of those guys that has a new idea every day and never actually does one aren't you?
Hey little guy, didnt your mommy ever tell you if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all?

The guy sold the Monte and didnt take the ad off craigslist. The only reason i would like another car is because i want something in good condition that i can make progress with.. where as with my camaro i started behind and honestly everytime i get close to making that forward progress i find another problem.... i know thats common with older vehicles... but ive spent 3000 dollars fixing my car... with 3000 i could have one wicked car but i had to start at the back and work my way forward.. its my own fault for not checking my car out thuroughly before i bought it but i cant undo that.... Hell the Ford i work at has an 06 GT with a strut bar, SLP exhaust, intake, chrome 18"Saleen "Bullitt" rims and its loweredANDbest of allit only has9,000 miles... for 25,995... i talked to my manager and i can get a good deal on financing roughly 300 a month for 72 months with a co-signer.... however... my dad refuses to help me even tho i did my homework and figured out everything i need to figure out.... So unless i can find a car to replace mine with the money i get for mine im screwed... but im not finding anything that can really beat my camaro.. theres alot of ****ty cars around here... So w/e... idont need anymore helpful "advice" but thanks anyway.

Old 03-26-2008 | 09:31 AM
ROTM Winner
ROTM Winner's Club

did i make you mad? and little guy? all i was doing was asking a question. if your camaro is doing okay enough for you to get arrested for doing a burnout, then i'd save my money and wait to do something i REALLY wanted to do to it. if you can afford a 300 dollar a month payment on a new car, then why can't you save 300 dollars a month to do fun stuff to it? that's $3600 in a year, and you already said you could make a "wicked car" with 3000 grand. every car is going to have problems, even that 06 gt you were talking about. and can you imagine insurance on that car? hell all i do is save money for my car and buy the parts in the order that i planned a few months back. got a long ways to go but i've bought a few of the big things already. if your disciplined with your money then you get the things you really want

Old 03-26-2008 | 10:05 AM
|
4th Gear Member

I need a new motor mount or two... or three idk... and new tires/brakesand afew other small things.but first my dad wont let me mod my car until it passes emissions... basically as long as i live here i have no control over my own finances and cant buy what i want... and im 18... its rediculous... I luckily convinced him i need a whole newheader back exhaust system so... that may benext