_night_stalker_´s project

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2011, 06:01 AM
3rd Gear Member

sweet mods dude, gonna make the car look real nice.

I'm in UK, so have euro spec ls1 camaro with TA interior too.

How do you find getting parts? I've been wanting some tail lights ligh that too but haven't found anywhere. Where were yours from?

Old 01-20-2011, 08:12 AM
In the Staging Lanes

Originally Posted by maudyZ28
sweet mods dude, gonna make the car look real nice.

I'm in UK, so have euro spec ls1 camaro with TA interior too.

How do you find getting parts? I've been wanting some tail lights ligh that too but haven't found anywhere. Where were yours from?
Got them for christmas.. My dad had a friend of his buy them in usa Not shure about the price for them but I think I have heard something about 200$ for the left and 220$ for the right. Not shure if the price is right but thats wath I´ve heard that they cost new.

Here in sweden we have quite a few companys that work exklusivly with getting parts for american cars. Mostly older cars but there is some that have stuff for the newer ones to

A tip I can give you is to take kontakt with this company, they work with only Camaro, firebird and Corvettes.
http://www.tradetechsweden.se/
They can maybe get some for you. Use google translate on the website to understand it.

Old 01-21-2011, 05:42 PM
3rd Gear Member

cool, i had a look on the site. don't really need to translate as i can see what is for sale from pictures.

some things are cheap and others expensive. i just sold an ls1 brake set for £8 or about 900 kr? they have some for 1000+

Old 01-28-2011, 03:55 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Okey. They have more things for sale than they have on the website. not shure about wath the differens in money between sweden and UK is right now but I think it´s somewhere around there.

Old 01-28-2011, 04:38 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Got the rims home during the thuseday. have not put them on yet beacauce I´m waiting for some centeringrings

(Sry, bad pics and altittle dirty rims)

Old 01-29-2011, 09:55 AM
In the Staging Lanes

Tryed one of the new wheels on the car today.

The brakes was bigger than I was expecting.

Old 03-22-2011, 05:24 AM
In the Staging Lanes

I´m thinking of getting a 3pice RK Sports duck-tail for my camaro. Just have to find someone here in Sweden who sells them. If I dont find someone I´m gonna have to order it from the us.

This sort of spoiler I´m thinking of.

Old 03-22-2011, 07:43 AM
2nd Gear member

Get the ss wing!

Old 03-22-2011, 09:36 AM
Ninja Administrator

Originally Posted by _night_stalker_
Hi, I´m a 20yr old guy from Sweden who just have bought my first american car. I´m born and raist in a family were american cars always have had a,erican cars. My dad have had a countless number of american cars, among them are -69 Camaro Z28, -73 Corvette singray with about 800bhp, -59 Cadillac conv x2 and 2 -60 Cadillac conv (he have them all now), a mustang, a -87 trams am, 6 chevells, 3 novas to mention some.
My uncle om my mothers side have a 850rhp -65 Impala.

So with these cars in the family history it was inevitable that I would buy an american car. So the 21 august this year I bought a -98 3,8L V6 Camaro. I bought a car with this engien beacaus the car was för sale at a realy good price so I culd not resist. And it had all the requirements that I wanted, 1. it shuld be a 98 or newer, 2. it should have the t-tops and 3. it should have a dark lether interior.

win

Old 03-22-2011, 02:00 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Originally Posted by MaVeN
Get the ss wing!
I don´t realy like the SS wing. Thinks it looks better with this kind of lip om the egular wing.

Quick Reply: _night_stalker_´s project