97 z28 vs. 99 cobra?

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 06:19 PM
Ninja Administrator
Default RE: 97 z28 vs. 99 cobra?

if u cant see why what u did is a mixture of wrong, pathetic, and possibly foot sweat... then ur hopeless

Old 10-11-2007, 08:24 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SpecterGT260

ORIGINAL: RatedZ

Im gunna kick ur *** Z
You'll need more than 331 whp to do it, Specter. I'll have you dancing around like a circus monkey.
im running a 125 shot now
You're still a circus monkey.

Old 10-11-2007, 08:27 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: diddy

what the hell is goin on here, he made the comment that he wanted to choke the life out of me so i responded thats all, i'm not one to make threats on the internet, just got excited thats all cuase he claimed to not make personal shots on here but he is truly wrong he started with me and all i did is rag on a mustang owner......hmmm yup was talkin about cars not makin any personal threats or personal shots and he had to get stupid with me.
Well, why'd you rag on the Mustang owner in the first place? From what I understand, he wasn't ragging on you. Dude, just because someone owns one type of car doesn't mean they don't like a different type. I personally like Mustangs. I just prefer the Camaro over the Mustang.

Old 10-11-2007, 08:44 PM
4th Gear Member

7'1" huh? dayum dude, how u fit in taht car[&:]don't abuse that car like that!haha, me and my GF argue all the time over mustang and camaro.... she loves mustangs, cuz of the way it looks, and the fact her dad is head mechanic for 2 upstate NY ford places.
i personally don't like the mustang, but that's cuz me, and my dad, both Die hard GM guys... but i do like the looks of the mustang, but only body style i like is the one j and specter have. i'm one to not jus do engine mods, i do like the spoilers, sound system, declas, MINOR body kits(no 10foot wings, and body kits that look like the car was dropped 2feet.), audio systems, big subs, blacker than hell tint, 18(no bigger) chrome wheels, etc. and personally, a mustang can pull that stuff off better than a camaro. but when it comes to speed, engine horse, hands down camaro for me. but i could see myself owning a mustang. and for 4.6s and 5.0s, they push decent numbers, and they're closer to the "tuner world" than a camaro would ever be. but in a way, thats a good thing for the camaros

iLOVE this camaro, color and everything. i want it. and it has pretty much best song in the world LOL...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&plindex=0

Old 10-11-2007, 08:48 PM
NOOO they be stealin' my bucket
ROTM Winner's Club

ORIGINAL: diddy

Ok well you better thank god for that ice storm becuase your in a way better car now, and so i've just got started on this site big deal, does that mean i can'tmesswith the ford freaks, I think not, camaro and mustang owners will always be a rivalry, thats just the way it is, and if there is any mustang owners out there thats wants to try and shut me up come get some, me and my SS are always hungry for some stang.
LOL im gone for four days and look at this crap. What makes us rivals also makes us the same V8, RWD, Long blood line. I have driven many nice mustangs including a nice 05 GT of my friends for a few weeks not a bad car at all. My X had a 2000 GT also not a bad car.Butthen you have too look at say the Mach 1 and the 03-04 SC cobra by any standers good cars. There is alwase some one faster. There are a ton of stangs that would eat your SS alive.But on the other sidethere arealot of stangsthat wouldnt even be worth your time. All cars have there pros and cons you should learn this.

Old 10-11-2007, 08:58 PM
4th Gear Member

my GF's dad has had to work on 6 or 7 of those saleens already though... guess they start having alot of problems from the SC, and other stuff,around 15kmi. and they havent been able to "fix" problem yet.

what ya need to do is build a mustang with a LS1lol, jk....
ford tough... with chevy parts, bumper sticker one of my dad's friends has on a old 70s ford pickup for mudding.

Old 10-11-2007, 09:12 PM
Ninja Administrator

Im gunna kick ur *** Z
You'll need more than 331 whp to do it, Specter. I'll have you dancing around like a circus monkey.
im running a 125 shot now
You're still a circus monkey.
careful, u dont wanna get ur *** handed to u by a lesser evolved being.... OH SNAP!!!

for the record, people who say "oh snap" are like #4 on my list of things I find most annoying. [&:]

Old 10-11-2007, 09:12 PM
Ninja Administrator

ORIGINAL: ninetysixyenko

my GF's dad has had to work on 6 or 7 of those saleens already though... guess they start having alot of problems from the SC, and other stuff,around 15kmi. and they havent been able to "fix" problem yet.

what ya need to do is build a mustang with a LS1lol, jk....
ford tough... with chevy parts, bumper sticker one of my dad's friends has on a old 70s ford pickup for mudding.

i saw a funny poster one time that said "Ford 9". when GM needs a helping hand"

[8D] I thought it was funny. had a pic of a camaro doing a wheel stand

Old 10-12-2007, 04:17 PM
4th Gear Member

lol, that's a funny one too.

Old 10-12-2007, 04:30 PM
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 95slvrZ28

Hey, RatedZ[sm=rant.gif] chill out buddy. I kinda agree with Spectre though, whenever you start to post you always get into these rants where you start making personal comments about the other member of the argument and insist that you're ultimately always correct. I find that most members of this forum are well informed and most of us take in new information in an attempt to futher our quest of knowledge about Camaros and cars in general. You on the other hand have this attitude that displays that you are the end all be all of anything pertaining to...well anything from what I've seen. Just because someone makes an error when they don't read correctly the first time through your post doesn't mean that yo have to flame them about not reading carefully enough, or call them dumb. I would also doubt that the LT4 Hotcam with LT4 heads and intake net 425 hp, because that would mean that dropping an LT4 Hotcam into an LT4 vette would get you 95 hp at the crank...sounds a bit fishy to me since the LT4 hotcam only has .016" more intake lift and .013" more exhaust lift. Intake duration only increases 15 deg and exhaust duration increases by 18 deg.
Why stop them? That's great entertainment!!

Quick Reply: 97 z28 vs. 99 cobra?