97 z28 vs. 99 cobra?

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2007, 06:27 AM
2nd Gear member
Default RE: 97 z28 vs. 99 cobra?

maybe he has a great respect and longing for one, but can't afford it so he has to settle for the mustang. give him the benefit of the doubt, grief...

Old 10-05-2007, 11:28 AM
3rd Gear Member

Even if the Stang has the advantage I'll still go for the Z! More Z riders needed!!

Old 10-05-2007, 12:21 PM
4th Gear Member

if the cobra guy dont know how to drive.. with 4.10s and a standard(also depends on tire he has) he could spin for quite a while.

he he sticks. i'd have to say he'd win undortunately, unless you have a big cam like others said..

although, you can hope and pray he tears his drieshaft with the 4.10s . lol. that would suck. but be kinda funny too..

Old 10-05-2007, 01:21 PM
Ninja Administrator

ORIGINAL: diddy

i just want to know what the hell is this mustang guy doin on a camaro firebird forum, dam wanna be poser *** monkey
hes got 12 times ur posts. That, for the moment, makes him a larger contributor to this site. Settle down. If it werent for a freak ice storm this time last year I would still be in a mustang and there are some things about that car that I like well over the Fbody. The Fbody has lots more power, but there are alot of things about stangs I like too

Old 10-05-2007, 07:08 PM
4th Gear Member

i like the general look of a black stang over any pony car, any other colour they ugly tho... and that they look better in convertable... bout it for me haha.. and if i recall, the guy with yellow stang(sorry, not looking for ur name) is looking for a v6 camaro for a DD.

Old 10-06-2007, 09:36 AM

Ok well you better thank god for that ice storm becuase your in a way better car now, and so i've just got started on this site big deal, does that mean i can'tmesswith the ford freaks, I think not, camaro and mustang owners will always be a rivalry, thats just the way it is, and if there is any mustang owners out there thats wants to try and shut me up come get some, me and my SS are always hungry for some stang.

Old 10-06-2007, 12:19 PM
4' 11" 117 lbs of fury!

Ok well you better thank god for that ice storm becuase your in a way better car now, and so i've just got started on this site big deal, does that mean i can'tmesswith the ford freaks, I think not, camaro and mustang owners will always be a rivalry, thats just the way it is, and if there is any mustang owners out there thats wants to try and shut me up come get some, me and my SS are always hungry for some stang.
this is a camaro forum and as a camaro owner you (dispite some obvious personallity flaws) belong here. for him to jump ship and come over here takes guts, particulary since hes being mature about it. many of the most respected members here are also members of mustang forums i myself post on dodge forums from time to time. if sombody comes here and starts stuff about camaros feel free to defend yourself. but if hes being mature and speaking logically. then trying to bash on him just becuase its not the type of car that you prefer is just childish.

Old 10-06-2007, 06:22 PM

WOW OK, Sorry didn't mean to scare anyone, just my personality thats all, i guess you can't really get sarcazim on here without hearing my voice but was just playin with the ford freak thats all....LOL. I'm cool man just messin, as far as me being childish sorry i come accross that way sometime, it's just my best buddy is a ford freak so i'm kinda use to raggin on them from time to time. Oh yeah if anyone can help me with a Q? i have please let me know if there is a difference betwwen the Z28 front bumper cover and the base model i need to replace mine so any info would be great, and again was just playin.

Old 10-06-2007, 08:01 PM
4th Gear Member

oly diff may be fog light slots in the bra, and the base model one mite fit the RS ground effects.. other than that there shouldnt be, and both of what i said i wouldnt think would be a diff either.

Old 10-07-2007, 01:27 PM
2nd Gear member

me and my SS are always hungry for some stang.

i have please let me know if there is a difference betwwen the Z28 front bumper cover and the base model i need to replace mine so any info would be great, and again was just playin.
Lol.. which do you have? a Z or SS? And what year? Actually im pretty sure there is no difference either way, i think they're all the sameon Camaros. A Z28 is really just a V6 body anyway, and the SS has a different spoiler and hood, but the bumper cover should be the same.

And i know what you mean about being defensive of f-bodys against the mustang guys.. Trust me, i have a friend with an 04 GT and all i have is a 97 v6 so i catch crap all the time. I've learned to like some mustangs, but i dont think i'll ever take one over an f-body.

Quick Reply: 97 z28 vs. 99 cobra?