1995 3.4 v6 camaro modifications and general 4th gen discussion

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2010, 10:20 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default 1995 3.4 v6 camaro modifications and general 4th gen discussion

OK. So I don't see any threads that people are really discussing the 4th gens. I think this might start one. Hopefully. I want to hear your stories you have about your 4th gen. I want to hear about the mods you have put into it or about how well you have taken care of it and loved it. Talk about your 4th gen. List what you what mods you want to do to it.

I want to do a lot of things done to my car. I want to get headers, an exhaust, and a cai. That's all for the performance mods for now. Maybe I will want more later. Maybe some mods for the handling too. Ultimately, I just want it to be a cruising car that looks good and has decent power, and not a hot rod. I know I won't get a lot of power with this engine, but that's okay. You do with what you have, right? I'll get a v8 later in life, in camaro or corvette form. I want to do a lot to it visually, like leather seats and nice sporty rims, and new tints. I'll fix up the paint job a bit too. So what do you guys think? Will it be a pretty good car to go to the beach in and have a great time driving it around? I'm going to give this car to my little bro when he turn 17 in like 6 years. I will have my 5th gen by that time. I'm sure he will take care of it because he likes it a lot right now and he is a good kid. I think this car will look bad *** by the time he will get it. I'm sure he will get stares in the high school parking lot because that 4th gen will be a rare sight. I am okay with giving my little bro with this camaro because its a v6, so its a great first car to have.

Sorry about this being so long. I'm sure alot of you wont read all of this. It's just that after I got out of class by 8 pm, I was pretty motivated to write this thread. I love driving my camaro.

P.s. the 3.4l v6 engine is a pretty decent engine. Here is a video of a British sports car with the 3.4l v6 camaro engine in it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvDoTV6Oo8s

Old 01-08-2010, 05:42 AM
Fourth Generation Moderator
October 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Hun? This whole section is talking about 4 gens and has been for very long time. There is a sub section just for V6's. The V6 forums are one of the most popular on Camaroforums.com. If there is something you what to know about basic mods go to the FAQ thread the one that says "start here" If you have question about a manufacture use the search. There are years with of build threads and discussion.

Old 01-08-2010, 10:56 AM
In the Staging Lanes

Originally Posted by Gorn
Hun? This whole section is talking about 4 gens and has been for very long time. There is a sub section just for V6's. The V6 forums are one of the most popular on Camaroforums.com. If there is something you what to know about basic mods go to the FAQ thread the one that says "start here" If you have question about a manufacture use the search. There are years with of build threads and discussion.
o yea i kinda figured. i use to lurk here all the time. what i wrote was really for camaro5.com but i figured why not post it here too. lol and what i ment by 4th gen discussion is that i would want more general talking in this thread. the other threads are like more specific. you know?