82-92 V8 Tech V8 Camaro General Topics.

removing the smog crap

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2009, 04:38 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Cool oh yeah!

Originally Posted by blackz87
Well man, I do have Type A- ATTITUDE PERSONALITY. Also NOT "your daddy special little Man". 1987 IROC-Z bought new & original owner for 22 1/2 years. Which means I have owned that Camaro when you were still trying to ride a bicycle. Ask some decent questions and not "HOW TO REMOVE THE SMOG CRAP". So do your OJT and show me some pictures when they are worth showing.

I forgot to add: I was not the one asking the questions about the smog crap! I was the one answering the questions!!!

Old 05-21-2009, 04:49 PM
2nd Gear member

first of all i didnt post that i already removed my smog crap so read ur s**t right b4 u talk. second ur trailor queen may look better but ill still whoop the doors off ur beauty queen with my family in the car. and u really can say nething to me cuz I BUILT MINE. U BOUGHT URS. neways sammie let me know how much is for shipping i would like to reimburse u for ur generiousty.

Old 05-21-2009, 05:56 PM
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by mighty mike
first of all i didnt post that i already removed my smog crap so read ur s**t right b4 u talk. second ur trailor queen may look better but ill still whoop the doors off ur beauty queen with my family in the car. and u really can say nething to me cuz I BUILT MINE. U BOUGHT URS. neways sammie let me know how much is for shipping i would like to reimburse u for ur generiousty.
Yes, I did and it was brand new 22 1/2 years ago and I am the ORIGNAL OWNER AND A DAILY DRIVER ALL THOSE YEARS. More then a lot of you boys can say. Good luck racing with the family in the car (smart). Picture is all you will see of my car....EXHAUST

Last edited by blackz87; 03-16-2010 at 08:50 AM.
Old 05-21-2009, 06:25 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Talking Lol!!!!

Yes, I did and it was brand new 22 1/2 years ago and I am the ORIGNAL OWNER AND A DAILY DRIVER ALL THOSE YEARS. More then a lot of you boys can say. Good luck racing with the family in the car (smart). Picture is all you will see of my car....EXHAUST

LOL! You are a funny old timer. I see your pipes? Who the hell puts those type pipes on an IROC anyhow? But, If your ever in a nearby drag strip such as Bristol Motorspeedway or such. I want to know. I will let you have a pick of any of my 4 cars and I promise, I will positively dust your ***. I have built my 3 camaros and remodified them all in my shop with my two hands. Hell my stock 92 vette with factory 300 hp with leave you feeling like I was the one that stole your IROC's virginity...lol!!! I will bet the title of one of them that I would. Any ways, I am not the type to brag. I just wanted to steep to your level of thinking and feel what a teenager was like again. All in good fun ole chappie. You do have a nice camaro, just remember. You only have one.

Old 05-21-2009, 10:52 PM
2nd Gear member

yo aint that a honda exhaust. my family loves to race, we make a weekly event. and yea ur right i cant say i am the orginal owner becuz i was only 3 when it was bought, but i can put my name on it just like chevy did.

Last edited by mighty mike; 05-21-2009 at 11:00 PM.
Old 05-22-2009, 07:05 AM
In the Staging Lanes

Mighty mike, shoot me a private message with your addy and I will send that intake block off plate to you on monday. thanx man.

Old 05-22-2009, 07:12 AM
4th Gear Member

Well for you uniformed children & boy racers that is a "SLP" Performance 3" Catback (2OTL) Exhaust made for 3rd Gen cars. Oh, I forgot that was made while you were still riding your bikes.

Last edited by blackz87; 03-16-2010 at 08:50 AM.
Old 05-22-2009, 02:47 PM
1st Gear Member
Location: IN, or hell whichever, wait, its too cold to be hell

you have to ignore black. he is a little crabby and likes to put everyone down, post the same thumbnails in every thread and thinks he is better. But sometimes he is actually helpful and only talks about what he knows. It is best to just let him post his crappy comment, ignore it and move on.

Old 05-22-2009, 04:23 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Talking ahh!! you shouldn't have...For me?

Well for you uniformed children & boy racers that is a "SLP" Performance 3" Catback (2OTL) Exhaust made for 3rd Gen cars. Oh, I forgot that was made while you were still riding your bikes.

You waxed your lil' IROC just for me? How sweet ole'man? Can I call you grandpa? Your a floridiot judging from your tags. I mean I got peps that are cool friends from Florida, but your one of the cocky idiot types. 22 years with the same camaro? You havent done **** to it really. Nothing impressive. And the your rims belong on the 4th gen anniversary car. Kinda makes the IROC look like a ***** with soft white rims. Man with your age and the "same" car of 2 decades you would think to upgrade. I know every old man has a nice sports car, but its ussually an impressive one. You know: a 69 camaro, a vette, a viper. Come on. I mean IROC's are beautiful, but your putting yourself and your car on pedistal it cannot be on. Im sorry. Please now with the usless cut downs and the I think my camaro is the best of the best in the world. Please stop. Or you will be ignored on all accounts. Because your usefullness has become a liability to the camaro enthusiast. I buy and restore them exclusively. what do you contribute to the camaro? good bye

Old 05-22-2009, 04:28 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default your camaro!

Originally Posted by adirtypoostick
you have to ignore black. he is a little crabby and likes to put everyone down, post the same thumbnails in every thread and thinks he is better. But sometimes he is actually helpful and only talks about what he knows. It is best to just let him post his crappy comment, ignore it and move on.

My best friend when I was just outta high school had a camaro just like yours. Same color, stripes, wheels and hood and all. It was an 84 z28 with a H.O. 305. I just noticed that. Too cool. Brings back some memories in that ride. It was nice.

Quick Reply: removing the smog crap