trade needs thought part 2

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 03:54 PM
Exclamation trade needs thought part 2

ok so im back with another trade im interested in. a 92 rs camaro 25th anniversary.

"""hi my name is dj i have up here for sale is a 1992 camaro rs i have to sell it due to baby on the way. heres a list of things of the car, it has alot of new parts about 2500 in parts, new sway bars, new struts, huge tires on the back new fuel pump ,tune up, new ecu for emissions, new alternator,5% tint all around ,car is automatic, has about 140,000 miles on it, all around its a good running car, 6 cyclinder but with the huge tires and sound people think its an 8 cyclinder had big plans for the car but like i said baby on the way so the car has to go, thanks for looking."""

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/1590690792.html

heres mine

i am selling my 2001 Pontiac Bonneville with v6 3.8l 4auto for 2700 neg b.o. or a nice trade. there is nothing wrong with the car. im just a kid with an unsettled mind. i want another adventure. and i want to start by getting a newish car. i would love a gto ram air or just the gto. fan of the Pontiac. OK as far as the ca is:
transmission put in at 100xxx so it has about 45xxx on it. new hub bearings, new ceramic pads and rotors, new suspension, new front axle, flow master exhaust, k&n air intake, 3800 series engine, temperature runs perfect, ac/heat, power windows, power locks, need to replace the fob, 5-10% tint on rear windowas well as the rear driver and rassenger window. passenger side mirror is black due to mother hitting a mailbox.GO MOM i have alpine through out the car, but i will be putting the standard Bose back in the car. 6 speakers, power driver seat, forward back up down, seats about6 ppl plus if you count the bodies you might stuff in trunk.....or not..lol, new tires with less than 7xxx on em. new headlight bulbs and taillight bulbs.if you wanna look up the car its a 2001 Pontiac Bonneville 4 dr sedan se. that's about all i have to offer right now. hit me back and ill get you more info. and im looking for something more my league. not family luxury as this one is. i dont hate it and dont need to get rid of it. dont come to me with a 95 civic. HAHAHA puny and petty. along camaros, stangs, gto, soething i can make sound like a mans car ya know? ha ha. get back to me. 856 397 2780 text it. prefer to text cuz i work alot. ill get you some pics. its night right now. i just wanted to get info up so i get some calls of whatnot.
names tom btw

******update- right now i am ordering 2 national steel hub bearing assemblies for the front right and left wheels. im flushing the radiator and cleaning the reservoir out and cleaning the hoses. my next project will be to install the regulator and motor in the rear passenger window.********

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/1577421422.html

please get back to me with responses and let me know what your thoughts are on this.

Last edited by peacefirexoox; 02-08-2010 at 04:12 PM.