Dogging on the Third Gen Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 05:28 PM
March '09 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club
Default RE: ******* on the Third Gen Camaro

I believe that everyone has a right to there own opinion I personally like the 70 to 74 split bumper from the Second Gen I also think that anybody who has put some time and effort it to there car whether to keep it nice and neat and stock looking or make it one of the best looking street rod’s out there should be able to show it with the same passion as anyone who belongs to one of the old classics club’s do. There are too many people out there that like these cars. And I think it is a waist to discriminate against them and not to be able to show them because of the area they were built in.

Old 03-23-2008, 01:49 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default RE: ******* on the Third Gen Camaro

man i don't know why you guys seem to have Camaro haters in your area but here in connecticut all the kids love the third gens they are fast good looking and hell they are cheap....i picked mine up for 500 bucks and it ran good....i was parked at a job and car clubs for camaros in connecticut leave cards and **** on my window all the time....my girlfriend and everyone at my work old and young love my car and they told me not to get rid of it...so i think ya'll should move over here lol..