Dead...

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2010, 09:18 PM
1st Gear Member

I said it once and I'll say it again and I probably speak for everybody here. We don't want your whiny ricer *** here. Bye.

Old 09-21-2010, 09:40 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Saint Ebony
You want to stop with the 'tude? It's not winning you any points here. Grow up a little.

You had a bad experience with a car that'd been beat on. Get over it. If you want to decide that all American cars are crap because of it, fine, it's no skin off my back. That said, I don't let my bad experience with the Eagle Talon colour my opinion.

I don't like Japanese cars because there has never been one I enjoyed driving. European cars are too expensive. And let's not even get into Korean makes.

I'm still not going to trash-talk them if I can help it. I'd rather drive a 35-year old Chevette than a GT-R, but I'll at least talk sensibly about it when asked.

If you're not able to do that, maybe you'd best stop talking. Troll.

lol your still not proving anything i said wrong. But anyway I think im going too buy a 1989 5.7L 1500 chevy tomorrow.

Old 09-21-2010, 09:41 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by 80ZJoe
^^ +1

RS not all 3rd gens come with crappy 305 tbi's like yours. Play whatever game you want... you will lose, everybody (99.9%) is on this site because we love camaro's. How about this game, lets see how many camaro owners/chevy lovers can i **** off in one thread lol. Good luck with getting any respect here anymore.
Oh no! im losing the respect of a people online no wait that doesn't matter Jesus loves you smile JK gods not real silly.

Old 09-21-2010, 09:44 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by garner
I said it once and I'll say it again and I probably speak for everybody here. We don't want your whiny ricer *** here. Bye.
Oh what a clever comment. "ricer ***". I'm sure you are proud of that one. How about you read a book besides the bible and learn some new vocabulary words

Old 09-21-2010, 09:48 PM
July 2010 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Originally Posted by RS camaro
Oh no! im losing the respect of a people online no wait that doesn't matter Jesus loves you smile JK gods not real silly.
Lol I didnt ask for your sarcasm. people, even you have questions once and awhile and being nice we help fellow owners/members with the research or knowledge. Now all this being said i don't think anyone would want to help you was my point no wait you know everything.

Old 09-21-2010, 09:49 PM
July 2010 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Originally Posted by RS camaro
Oh what a clever comment. "ricer ***". I'm sure you are proud of that one. How about you read a book besides the bible and learn some new vocabulary words
Wow.... takes a big man to put down a 15 yr old about vocabulary lol

Old 09-21-2010, 09:57 PM
1st Gear Member

Lol I didnt ask for your sarcasm. people, even you have questions once and awhile and being nice we help fellow owners/members with the research or knowledge. Now all this being said i don't think anyone would want to help you was my point no wait you know everything.
Well i'm glad you guys finally got that i'm smarter then you

And if I wanted to ask you guys for help I would just make a new account? lol

Old 09-21-2010, 09:58 PM
1st Gear Member

Wow.... takes a big man to put down a 15 yr old about vocabulary lol
Is he 15?

Well look at that he is. Don't read the bible! lol

Old 09-21-2010, 10:04 PM
Third Generation Moderator
March 2010 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club