Dead...

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2010, 06:24 PM
1st Gear Member

oh by the way my avatar was hit by a semi truck and i can still drive it. lets see a toyota do that

Old 09-21-2010, 07:44 PM
March 2011 ROTM
Technical User
ROTM Winner's Club

i work for a toyota dealership. i find it funny, every car is equipped with a sticker "these items must be removed prior to disposal:" meaning the cars cant be fixed after a certain point. just throw it in the gutta and go buy anoda.

Old 09-21-2010, 08:21 PM
Third Generation Moderator
March 2010 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Originally Posted by RS camaro
Thats not fair to pick one company that is Japanese and hate them all. Honda and Toyota have the longest lasting cars in the world and that is a fact. I don't like ether of those company's put it doesn't change the fact that if you want cars that won't brake you buy a Japanese car or a German. But I do love american muscle. I also really like jeeps
Sorry, let me be more specific. Japanese cars are, in general, more expensive than their American counterparts and less fun to drive, less attractive, and believe it or not, not as fuel efficient.

I would not buy a Japanese car because I cannot think of a single model I could say I'd be proud to own, except possibly the Nissan GT-R.

Which is a brilliant piece of engineering, but for the price you pay to buy it, I'd rather have a ZR1 Corvette. Hey, the engine and transmission in the GT-R is hand built by one technician, right? It won't work in any other car, if I recall correctly. So what happens when it eventually does break down? I imagine repair costs would be through the roof, since the parts for it are not mass-produced.

The Acura NSX is also a decent car, until you remember the 10-12 other cars that'll destroy it for less money.

Old 09-21-2010, 08:30 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by black89rs
i know of three junkyards full of toyota and honda cars that were made from the same year my camaro was. my car is still running. case and point?
Woooo....? what a great point.. No wait... First off there are junk yards filled with lots and lots of cars. And second camaro's are ****. The company did i **** job making them and yeah look at my big 5.0L v8! with 170hp....

Old 09-21-2010, 08:31 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by black89rs
oh by the way my avatar was hit by a semi truck and i can still drive it. lets see a toyota do that
That just depends on where the car is it?

Old 09-21-2010, 08:32 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by microkid
i work for a toyota dealership. i find it funny, every car is equipped with a sticker "these items must be removed prior to disposal:" meaning the cars cant be fixed after a certain point. just throw it in the gutta and go buy anoda.
what? what a ignorant thing to say.

Old 09-21-2010, 08:37 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Saint Ebony
Sorry, let me be more specific. Japanese cars are, in general, more expensive than their American counterparts and less fun to drive, less attractive, and believe it or not, not as fuel efficient.

I would not buy a Japanese car because I cannot think of a single model I could say I'd be proud to own, except possibly the Nissan GT-R.

Which is a brilliant piece of engineering, but for the price you pay to buy it, I'd rather have a ZR1 Corvette. Hey, the engine and transmission in the GT-R is hand built by one technician, right? It won't work in any other car, if I recall correctly. So what happens when it eventually does break down? I imagine repair costs would be through the roof, since the parts for it are not mass-produced.

The Acura NSX is also a decent car, until you remember the 10-12 other cars that'll destroy it for less money.

Nissan is the cheapest car you can buy new? and how about we play a game. you name a american car and with out even thinking about it ill name a Japanese car that is cheaper and faster. lets start with a 3rd gen camaro. anything the Japanese make is faster. They are slow as ****...

Old 09-21-2010, 09:07 PM
Third Generation Moderator
March 2010 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Originally Posted by RS camaro
Nissan is the cheapest car you can buy new? and how about we play a game. you name a american car and with out even thinking about it ill name a Japanese car that is cheaper and faster. lets start with a 3rd gen camaro. anything the Japanese make is faster. They are slow as ****...
You want to stop with the 'tude? It's not winning you any points here. Grow up a little.

You had a bad experience with a car that'd been beat on. Get over it. If you want to decide that all American cars are crap because of it, fine, it's no skin off my back. That said, I don't let my bad experience with the Eagle Talon colour my opinion.

I don't like Japanese cars because there has never been one I enjoyed driving. European cars are too expensive. And let's not even get into Korean makes.

I'm still not going to trash-talk them if I can help it. I'd rather drive a 35-year old Chevette than a GT-R, but I'll at least talk sensibly about it when asked.

If you're not able to do that, maybe you'd best stop talking. Troll.

Old 09-21-2010, 09:13 PM
3rd Gear Member

Saint Ebony has a good point. RS Camaro, you are acting very immature about the situation that you are in.

Old 09-21-2010, 09:14 PM
July 2010 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

^^ +1

RS not all 3rd gens come with crappy 305 tbi's like yours. Play whatever game you want... you will lose, everybody (99.9%) is on this site because we love camaro's. How about this game, lets see how many camaro owners/chevy lovers can i **** off in one thread lol. Good luck with getting any respect here anymore.

Quick Reply: Dead...