Wife finally ok'd the 2nd - 2nd gen!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2012, 10:28 PM
Default Wife finally ok'd the 2nd - 2nd gen!!!

I have been working on the yellow z28 for 3 years and finally got it pretty close to being finished (never will though)lol I was looking for interior pieces and a few goodies to make my car better and I came across this find.... I believe I made a deal of a lifetime stripping car for parts i dont need Guy I bought it from had lots of BRAND NEW STUFF with the car for example a 9" currie rear end 3.89 posi never assembled lowering spring kit never installed hotchkis control arms and leaf springs still in box body bushing kit still in box B&M hammer still in box frame connectors and traction bars still in box koni shocks brand new I mean the list is endless on top of the 355 with a tci street fighter trans with breakout stall conv Brodix race rite 180cc heads scat forged crank and rods wiseco pro tru pistons comp cams xr-276 retro roller cam March chrome serpentine pulley kit Full msd ignition 6AL griffin aluminum radiator with elec fans Never install fiberglass hood 15" centerline rims I mean I couldnt believe it when the guy took my $4000 and smiled The next day I get a text saying he forgot to give me the never installed tuff stuff brake booster and master cylinder kit!!!!!!! I was like wtf THE BAD NEWS car sat for 4 years never started never ran never even broke in his engine or cam Paperwork for everything I didnt care if the engine was full of concrete the guy had everything I needed to cover my costs straight out of the boxes... I pulled the motor and trans yesterday and drained the oil and it was way overfilled prob an attempt to trick the dipstick and it was cloudy and the last of it was grey and sludgy. taking the oil pan off tomorrow and will add new pics then= sorry for the long post but my wife wont listne maybe you guys will lol let me know what you think

Attached Thumbnails Wife finally ok'd the 2nd - 2nd gen!!!-bs-5.jpg   Wife finally ok'd the 2nd - 2nd gen!!!-bs-1.jpg   Wife finally ok'd the 2nd - 2nd gen!!!-bs-2.jpg   Wife finally ok'd the 2nd - 2nd gen!!!-bs-4.jpg   Wife finally ok'd the 2nd - 2nd gen!!!-bs-3.jpg  

Old 04-03-2012, 08:02 PM
In the Staging Lanes

ummm i'd say win!!!
Dave

Old 04-11-2012, 12:58 PM
In the Staging Lanes

If my husband found a car like that...i'd let him get it too!!! Awesome find!