2nd Gen road Race Suspension??`

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2012, 12:51 PM
Overdrive Member

I beleive it is a race car Vall. I would like a ride.

Old 01-22-2012, 12:32 AM
Overdrive Member

Keith your finally a member over here. I have been braggin yours and Daves stuff up for a while now.

Last edited by 77nomad; 01-22-2012 at 12:36 AM.
Old 01-22-2012, 02:09 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by 77nomad
Keith your finally a member over here. I have been braggin yours and Daves stuff up for a while now.
Oh yeah! I am loving all of Keith's stuff here... I told my wife about the GT setup... she rolled her eyes and said "Oh God how much is that?" Then "And how much for the motor?" He he he!

OK, so I can buy a brand new car for what I have planned, but I want to go wail on some ppl who think 2nd Gen are pigs. Teach some Jap crap leaf blower what American muscle can do!!

Old 01-22-2012, 02:15 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by 5time F
Oh yeah! I am loving all of Keith's stuff here... I told my wife about the GT setup... she rolled her eyes and said "Oh God how much is that?" Then "And how much for the motor?" He he he!

OK, so I can buy a brand new car for what I have planned, but I want to go wail on some ppl who think 2nd Gen are pigs. Teach some Jap crap leaf blower what American muscle can do!!
Oh yes.....I am going to show some Rice Runners, that second generation Camaro's , crush them...

My Car handles like it is on rails , and sticks like Glue... I am going to have to learn that I can go twice as fast into the same turns...Silent , except for the noise of the beast...Handling is INSANE...

And has the Power to back it up...

There are pictures on Pro Touring.com, of the Madness...project updates...71 Z/28 in for Mods....

Yes, i sure spent a new Car's worth of money, and i had the Engine, tranny , and Paint already...

It was all spent on Handling and Braking....Time to rock-n Roll..

Last edited by bucketlist2011; 01-22-2012 at 02:22 AM.
Old 01-22-2012, 02:52 AM
Overdrive Member

I have their Comp Kit. My sights are set a little higher than rice. I'm hunting Porsche and new Vette's.

Old 01-22-2012, 03:00 AM
1st Gear Member

I have their Comp Kit. My sights are set a little higher than rice. I'm hunting Porsche and new Vette's.
I love it.... The rice I will be looking for , would be the Skyline...

But oh yes, I will be hunting the 911's and the Vette's..

Or shall I say, they will see me and want a piece....

I wish my car was a little more subtle, but it is not...

Old 01-22-2012, 03:03 AM
1st Gear Member

I hear you on that... but I still do like my kidney and other body parts in their stock
location! Call me funny that way, and I do want the wife to ride with me. From time to time. But a 1.0 lateral acceleration would be some fun stuff here!!!!!

Old 01-22-2012, 07:32 PM
Overdrive Member

Originally Posted by ks71z28
I have been a member for years, but find little time to spend on the forum boards. I appreciate ALL your kind words. And always contact me if you have any 2nd gen related questions. We build cars from nice street cars to all out roadracere machines.

thanks

Keith
Custom Works
I'll be getting the brace that goes under the rad support as soon as Uncle Sam pays up. I love the long conversations with Dave but until he can get his logistics under control or hire someone to run the shop. I'll be ordering from you. I hate to say it publicly but it has been hashed and rehashed over on Nasty about Daves lengthy wait times.

Old 01-22-2012, 07:34 PM
Overdrive Member

I hear you on that... but I still do like my kidney and other body parts in their stock
location! Call me funny that way, and I do want the wife to ride with me. From time to time. But a 1.0 lateral acceleration would be some fun stuff here!!!!!
From what I'm told the Comp kit doesn't ride too harsh. I'll find out this summer I hope. The GT kit is comparable to the Hotckis TVS. I wanted better. I plan on testing the 1g claim on the clover leaf on ramp down the road from here.

Old 01-22-2012, 09:03 PM
1st Gear Member

I am 3 hours from Sebring raceway (Airport) a nice flat wide track incase I bobble the turn.

Quick Reply: 2nd Gen road Race Suspension??`