2nd Gen needed for a music video - NYC-area

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2012, 02:38 PM
Default 2nd Gen needed for a music video - NYC-area

Hey Guys,

Sorry to bomb the threads...

I am a producer for Three 21 Media - three21media.com & channelthree21.com , and I am looking for a 70's Camaro for a music video that we are shooting on or about 12/3 or 12/4 (next Monday or Tuesday). It will take place on the street in the Greenpoint area of Brooklyn, and will end at Long Island City in Queens.

This shoot will be at night, and overnight. The tentative start time is 4pm, and the wrap time is 6am. The scene is a throwback drag race scene, so the car needs to look mint. The car will not actually race, but we may need to drive it down a block where we will have permits and the street will be closed.

I also need a "rival" car. The script states 70's Corvette, but I am open to any other muscle car makes and models. This car will likely be wrapped at 2-3am

Then there is a "flash-forward" scene to present day, where I need a modern "rival" car. I prefer to have the same make and model of the vintage "rival" car - i.e. - 70's Mustang & Current Gen Mustang. This car will also wrap around 2-3am.

Feel free to hit me on my direct email - ryan(at)three21media.com
Please send pics when replying, and I will respond ASAP.

I have a rate in mind to compensate for each car.