1975 Camaro - What's it worth?

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2009, 09:37 PM
Default 1975 Camaro - What's it worth?

Was wondering if anyone could help me put a price on my car.............I have a 1975 Camaro with 15,000 original miles on it. Excellent condition, V-8, automatic, Yellow with black vinel top. Interior and exterier are both in near perfect condition. The front end was wrecked, all cosmetic, and fixed with all new, factory parts. Any ideas of what it would be worth? Thanks!

Old 01-23-2009, 08:30 PM
1st Gear Member

hey i might not be of much help but you said it was wrecked in the front right? i'll give you 100 bucks for it! deal!!!???

Now more serious (the first was an actual offer) you might want to start here

http://www.nastyz28.com/camaro/priceg.html#1975

Old 01-23-2009, 09:44 PM
Y2K
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 1979RS
hey i might not be of much help but you said it was wrecked in the front right? i'll give you 100 bucks for it! deal!!!???

Now more serious (the first was an actual offer) you might want to start here

http://www.nastyz28.com/camaro/priceg.html#1975
That's a pretty good guide but.....Prices are current as of January 2007. Prices derived from "Collector Car Price Guide" - 2007

That was then,this is now,it's tough to say in the current state of the economy,I wouldn't try to sell a car right now unless I had to.

Old 01-23-2009, 09:49 PM

I think I'll pass, but thanks for the reference site.

Old 07-29-2018, 02:13 PM
1st Gear Member

8,000 to 12,000. you could build a widebody protouring out of it and get 15,000 and up beyond 50,000 and 70,000 if its special enough and done by me. full independent suspension etc. magazine quality, show quality, race quality, all in one, one to rule them all. heck icould build you a one off supercar with my own designed cascading propulsion systems and fetch more as well as break Bugatti's and others records. And race at nurburgring nordschleife circuit
and come out alive in one piece. And then , only then may you drive around town and pickup groceries. now you got a tax write off to drive around town and sponsorships. Don't put money on a pedestal. its under us. We are the masters , who cares about the so called 'economics'. We are NOT its prisoners. A country boy and gal can survive. it are the scavengers of lucretion whom are deceived as well as their masters they place on pedestals. their mantle is heavy laden with the rich conglomerate tax collectors. feed off the hard working laborers. make money out of thin air with information and processes and industry schemes and business collaboration and NO PRODUCT for where is the fruit they produced? where is it to be found? was it a fashioning of a part for pennies? No the laborers are the true paid ones. the product of the labor is found. and there is none to stand over them, only with them. and they shall receive the money not the surfers of the fruits of our labors. laborers shall be the highest paid jobs not people who labor NOT. not senators not wealth hoarders of banks and systems of both inflating and underrating values, then we shall see the economical welfare rise without inflation and witness profit sharing amongst not only kin or close friend but by neighboring individuals such as each other..there is no other allowed to be over us only the creator of existence. that's the way it is, why listen to liars?

Last edited by ZL1CAMARO; 07-29-2018 at 02:35 PM.
Old 07-29-2018, 04:37 PM
Y2K
4th Gear Member
Talking

Originally Posted by ZL1CAMARO
8,000 to 12,000. you could build a widebody protouring out of it and get 15,000 and up beyond 50,000 and 70,000 if its special enough and done by me. full independent suspension etc. magazine quality, show quality, race quality, all in one, one to rule them all. heck icould build you a one off supercar with my own designed cascading propulsion systems and fetch more as well as break Bugatti's and others records. And race at nurburgring nordschleife circuit
and come out alive in one piece. And then , only then may you drive around town and pickup groceries. now you got a tax write off to drive around town and sponsorships. Don't put money on a pedestal. its under us. We are the masters , who cares about the so called 'economics'. We are NOT its prisoners. A country boy and gal can survive. it are the scavengers of lucretion whom are deceived as well as their masters they place on pedestals. their mantle is heavy laden with the rich conglomerate tax collectors. feed off the hard working laborers. make money out of thin air with information and processes and industry schemes and business collaboration and NO PRODUCT for where is the fruit they produced? where is it to be found? was it a fashioning of a part for pennies? No the laborers are the true paid ones. the product of the labor is found. and there is none to stand over them, only with them. and they shall receive the money not the surfers of the fruits of our labors. laborers shall be the highest paid jobs not people who labor NOT. not senators not wealth hoarders of banks and systems of both inflating and underrating values, then we shall see the economical welfare rise without inflation and witness profit sharing amongst not only kin or close friend but by neighboring individuals such as each other..there is no other allowed to be over us only the creator of existence. that's the way it is, why listen to liars?
You know you are responding to an almost 10 year old thread?

Old 09-29-2018, 10:22 AM
In the Staging Lanes

Originally Posted by Y2K
You know you are responding to an almost 10 year old thread?
lol, popular site i guess