67-69 Wheels, Tires and Exterior

New to this thread. Need help please... Thank you

Old 12-10-2017, 08:01 AM
Default New to this thread. Need help please... Thank you

hello there everyone. I recently purchased a 1969 camaro, I believe it is a base model. But have many plans for the car. I’m so used to the new cars, I have a 2006 (lol like that’s new) Lexus and I did so much to that car that I kinda regret it st times due to the fact that it’s not gonna get me no where. I mean I love the car and all things I’ve done to it but there’s no value to it. I guess you can say for me it’s priceless. Well I started to ponder to myself and realized that I have a passion for cars so might as well invest in something that will be worth investing in. That’s when I decided to go with this vehicle. I mean I’ve always like camaros but more in particular this model year. So my first question is this, out of all first questions you guys might say. I’ve started to research rims and tire sizes but would like to get input from the guys that know best, you guys. So I would like to put some torque thrust on this car to start with. I want to go with 17x9 or 9.5 up in front with 8mm offset and 17x9.5 or 10 in the back with the same offset. Tire size would be 265/35 up front and 275/40 in the back. I want to go staggered but want a lower profile for the front. Do you guys think this is do able with either setup. Please remember I want to go as wide as possible but in staggered setup. Thank you guys so much in advance for your input.