repop parts

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2013, 06:27 PM
Default repop parts

Need some help I can buy a new set of door skins the guy selling them said they came with the car but he has a spare set of good shells and he dont need the skins. I called him about them and asked where did they come from. He said dont know but the boxes say Golden Trust. So my question is does anyone know or has bought repops the has a box that had that printed. I have asked everyone I know who has restored cars. But none of them know of and none of them have restored Camaros. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Old 02-28-2013, 08:33 AM

well if noone has any info, I guess Id better stay away. I want to know what Im buying even though it seems to be a real good deal, Id rather know what Im gettin, so I will buy from supplier with a rep. Thanks for lookin

Old 02-28-2013, 10:04 AM
Senior Moderator
January 2010 ROTM Winner

If that's a parts brand, I've never heard of it. Golden Trust sounds like a better name for a bank.
Maybe the guy gave you the name of the box manufacturer, not the maker of what's inside?

Old 02-28-2013, 11:35 AM

yes 69, the first thing I did was google G.T. nothing I found remotely came clost to automotive anything, my 1st thought was skins were just in a different box. but I had to know. I only need pass side but like I said it seems to be a good deal....but that depends on fitment anyways. Just finished my rotisserie last night and gearing up to start my resto. Im along way from anything door related but if I can snag a good deal Ill jump on it along the way. Thanks anyways