67 camaro

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2011, 08:39 AM
Default 67 camaro

Guys I bought nice 67 camaro and looking for decent shop
Shop in Chi in Chicago area to do mini tubing. Please let me know where I should take ma car and how much roughly it costs. thanks

Old 11-24-2011, 08:51 AM
April 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

welcome to the forum. questions go in the tech section, moved your thread to the first gen section for ya, 69 may know of a good shop in your area. he may be on today, t day and all dont know though. post up a couple pictures. photobucket it best to use for posting pictures, copy the img code to the post and picture will show. oh and read the rules when you get time. thank you, enjoy the site.

Old 11-24-2011, 09:14 AM

Thanks a lot for the tips

Old 11-24-2011, 10:26 AM

75, check with Detroit Speed they have a kit that comes with a cd to guide you through the process. it doesnt look hard if you can weld, and use a cutoff wheel do it yourself. Im new here and I just bought a 67 rs that needs a trunk, and inner weel houses, and Im trying to decide weather to mini tub, or original houses. Im in no way an experienced welder, but I can weld. I would rather do it myself, than have someone touch my car. I only trust one person to aid in the work, and Ill have him there to assist. Plus you'll feel better about doin the job yourself. if you are interested go to detroitspeed.com and check it out. Good luck, and post some pics.