New car and engine cover painting

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2016, 04:18 PM
1st Gear Member

And right on your @$$

Old 12-25-2016, 04:19 PM
1st Gear Member

I hate being in front of the camera!!! But it will get better.

Merry Christmas and here is a little of my haul!

Old 12-26-2016, 01:10 PM
1st Gear Member

Quick key fob fix for the 5th Gen

Old 01-02-2017, 02:37 PM
1st Gear Member

Another quick, easy, cheap mod for your car

Old 01-05-2017, 08:45 PM
1st Gear Member

Still trying out the gopro 5 and it's settings. Looks like I am going to need an external mic for certain. Still a couple more settings to play with

Day two of the audio tests.

Looks like I definitely will need an external mic

Old 01-06-2017, 10:12 AM
4th Gear Member

those go pro things are cool i need one there pricey though,like you i hated cameras now we live world where there everwhere i came out of my comfort zone too .from i would break your camera to 1000 of pictures change is a good thing happy newyear,bought a 99 sts to flip a few cars an get to the ls1 ,turns out the cars pretty nice.gift to me 2k 85k on the 99 one owner its so clean i am thinking about keeping it i know the cars had head issues but seems like good one so far only needs oil change so far rear tires later on,i love the options it all works heated seat bose 4,0 is pretty amazeing 425 watts. no rust or not more then one would exspect from a 99 sts 300hp caddy,price was right from 55k car back then its just so clean an needs a little tlc front lower grille but so far 300 miles in the last 3 days remote starter ,looks like it saw little to no snow no leaks ,its acually light brown not grey rter

Last edited by 95 camaro 406; 01-06-2017 at 11:16 AM.
Old 01-06-2017, 06:10 PM
1st Gear Member

Nice rides. Started to flip cars one day myself. But there are so many scam artists out there, they give everyone else a bad name. So I never started.

Last day of the audio testing. Same car, same roads. Different settings.

Love this little camera. If crisp clear audio only is what one is looking for. External mic will be needed. Everything else.PERFECT!

Old 01-06-2017, 06:47 PM
4th Gear Member

sounds good ,i need that with my 406 all you should hear is engine an wind

Old 01-08-2017, 06:52 PM
1st Gear Member

Been cold!!!!!!!!! And ice/snow. Not too bad. But it is supposed to be 8 f in the morning here in NC. So I had to make sure she had the anti-freeze circulated good. And having a little fun with another youtuber in the process

Old 01-14-2017, 11:28 AM
4th Gear Member

cool video .your like me i am a clean freak with the cars ,an all my friends let me know ,i try very hard ,have not drove the 406 in the rain yet 2 years now ,but i relize there is a need to wash the car wax cleaner off every now an then ,been known to wax the car every 2 weeks,now my winter car oil anti freeze i take care of ,up hear in the NE it can be hard in winter to keep it clean but again i try as much as 2 times a week at the car wash ,an yes i know many people ,that dont take very good care of there car ,wash it ya when the rain comes an washes it off,those are the cars i dont want ,4 cars not one leaks oil ,when i was younger i may not have been as good about takeing care of the engine ,now i do much better at that ,if you can eat off a guys engine or rims they take pretty darn good care of themgot to take care of what takes care of us, cars cost so much money i think most people do ,but not all ,i get on friends about dirt on the side of there camaro ,i have a trash bag full of fiber towels an relize that you can wash most of theman reuse them over an over if you keep a clean car ,so about 2 x a year i wash a load full an use most of them again ,got to be looking sparp inside an out its a good one,now on the other hand can i leave few rinsed dishes in the sink over night sure ,there will be there ,if you dont need ,or alllow it to stay dirty it clean up some easyer next time ,i mostly just need to wipe mine down with a fiber cloth ,heck when i get it out its dirty to me but clean to others

Last edited by 95 camaro 406; 01-14-2017 at 11:41 AM.

Quick Reply: New car and engine cover painting