New Camaro in Transformers

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2007, 12:52 AM
Default RE: New Camaro in Transformers

ORIGINAL: jbf101

They should've kept bumblebee as a Bug imo
As cute and cuddly as Bumble Bee is, and as die hard as I am for the original cartoon series, this was a smart move for so many people, and a dumb one for Volkswagon... first of all, it is my understanding that the production team approached Vokswankers about putting the bug in the movie as BB, and they declined, thinking they movie was going to bomb, thus why we see the 2nd gen camaro beat the **** out of the yellow bug sitting next to it at the dealership, a slap in the face and bad move on the part of Volkswagon... as much as we all get used to the way things are in TV, change is a great thing and I was beyond excited when that concept "rolled out" from being a "piece of crap camaro"... the music in that scene helped also plus the fact that so many people are anticipating the release of this car, just hightened the success of not only the movie, but the sales of this car. It was a very smart move for everyone involved, besides Volkswagon, who are probably now crying on thier little ***** shaped pillows and kicking themselves in the butts. I laughed my *** off at that dealership scene lol.