2010+ General
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Call me a convert

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2012, 01:44 PM
Talking Call me a convert

Hello Gen5ers! Originally I came here because of my love for the 1st gen. IMHO I still think they are the best looking of all the years. That said, I've been drawn to the reliability and throwback look of the 5th gens. I went to my dealership last night and test drove a red 2SS, and currently the sales guy is working on getting a 45th Edition brought it for me!

Looking forward to driving it Should hopefully have it by Friday, and if so, I'll make sure to post pictures. The Gen 1 will just have to wait for now.

Old 06-21-2012, 02:31 PM
Official GM Representitive

Originally Posted by 20yearslate
Hello Gen5ers! Originally I came here because of my love for the 1st gen. IMHO I still think they are the best looking of all the years. That said, I've been drawn to the reliability and throwback look of the 5th gens. I went to my dealership last night and test drove a red 2SS, and currently the sales guy is working on getting a 45th Edition brought it for me!

Looking forward to driving it Should hopefully have it by Friday, and if so, I'll make sure to post pictures. The Gen 1 will just have to wait for now.
This is great! Please let us know how your test drive goes. On that note, congratulations and welcome to the Camaro family.

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Service

Old 06-21-2012, 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Service
This is great! Please let us know how your test drive goes. On that note, congratulations and welcome to the Camaro family.

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Service
Test drive went great! Bad news is the machine I put on "hold" with cash ended up being not available. Upset about it, but I was told they would be able to get another one for me, though they have no idea when that might be. Might have to go to another dealership.