Wheels, Tires and other Exterior Talk about your rims, body kits, and other exterior mods here.

Where could i find a red Z28 windshield sticker ?!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2008, 01:06 AM
In the Staging Lanes
Default Where could i find a red Z28 windshield sticker ?!?!?

I have been trying to find a red Z28 windshield sticker for my 98 z28 forabout a week but i havent found anybody that sells them. Anybody have any idea where i might be able to get one of these ???

Old 02-16-2008, 08:08 AM
4th Gear Member
Default RE: Where could i find a red Z28 windshield sticker ?!?!?

ORIGINAL: 98Z28ImportSlayer

I have been trying to find a red Z28 windshield sticker for my 98 z28 forabout a week but i havent found anybody that sells them. Anybody have any idea where i might be able to get one of these ???
NO! [:@][:'(][]

Old 02-16-2008, 10:32 AM
2nd Gear member

ha im pretty sure people already know its a Z28...

Old 02-16-2008, 04:37 PM
In the Staging Lanes

haha dont worry its the only sticker that would be going on this car so when the little ricers look in there rearview they see the big old Z28 letters

Old 02-16-2008, 07:03 PM
2nd Gear member

oh hell to the no! dont do it

Old 02-16-2008, 07:24 PM
In the Staging Lanes

I can make it for you. What size do you need. You might want to check my site for other decals or overlay decals. www.JCRacingDesigns.com
If you want the Z28 decal, just let me know what size and I can get you a price.

Old 02-17-2008, 06:13 PM
3rd Gear Member

he is looking for one of those, because judging by his signature line, he really seems to like bordering on the ricer mods.

I say sell the Camaro, buy a Honda and thenput stickers all over it, why just stop at the windshield?

Old 02-17-2008, 08:08 PM

ORIGINAL: 1969 SS

he is looking for one of those, because judging by his signature line, he really seems to like bordering on the ricer mods.

I say sell the Camaro, buy a Honda and thenput stickers all over it, why just stop at the windshield?
I think this guy has a beef with JCRDZ28.Anything she posts about decals or stripes, hes got somethingnegative about anyone thatbuys vinyl stripes.I've bought my stripes from her for my 02SSand they still look great on my car. And I will be buying stripes from her for 69 camaro shortly. Also Jen....I will need you to do the graphics for my boat! I'll email you what I need shortly.

Old 02-18-2008, 10:39 AM
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: StrokedSS
I think this guy has a beef with JCRDZ28.Anything she posts about decals or stripes, hes got somethingnegative about anyone thatbuys vinyl stripes.I've bought my stripes from her for my 02SSand they still look great on my car. And I will be buying stripes from her for 69 camaro shortly. Also Jen....I will need you to do the graphics for my boat! I'll email you what I need shortly.
I have no beef against anyone, except maybe people that would try to put words in my mouth, especially coming from a new member on here, that doesn't know anything about me, or what I add to this forum.

my posts had nothing to do with "her" (I actually thought it was a "him"). if she makes vinyl kits for cars and sells them to people I'm happy for her and wish her the best. I really do. why the hell would I be trying to stop someone I don't even know from making money for themselves?

I have helped out more people on this board, with their problems,real problems, then most other have done or are even able to do, so you obviously don't know me at all

I was just telling the OP how I feel about putting cheap looking vinyl (only my opinion) onto a car. when I do something to any of my cars, or anything in general, in my life, I go all the way and never take the cheap way out. I do it right and I do it once. what do you think lasts longer on a car? paint or stickers? 'nuff said!

Old 02-18-2008, 05:43 PM

The guy wants a damn windshield decal.....what the hell would he go ahead and paint it on the windshield for?

Quick Reply: Where could i find a red Z28 windshield sticker ?!?!?