Wheels, Tires and other Exterior Talk about your rims, body kits, and other exterior mods here.

New Tail Lights

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 02:03 PM
2nd Gear member
Default RE: New Tail Lights

Indeed, he may infact be on fire..... other than that, CMRO GRL did you get the tail lights yet? Just curious to see how they actually look on the car, and as far as the rest of the thread is concerned... build the car for yourself, if you build it for other people, just a waste of time and money and someone will always be there to rain on your parade anyway....

Old 02-07-2008, 04:11 PM
May 2008 ROTM

ORIGINAL: red94v6

Indeed, he may infact be on fire..... other than that, CMRO GRL did you get the tail lights yet? Just curious to see how they actually look on the car, and as far as the rest of the thread is concerned... build the car for yourself, if you build it for other people, just a waste of time and money and someone will always be there to rain on your parade anyway....
They havent arrived yet, but i'll be putting them on as soon as they do.... Dont worry, i wont paint them, and MY car is MY baby. Everyone else can back off (*cough*StrokedSS*cough*)

Old 02-07-2008, 06:39 PM
2nd Gear member

When you get em get some pics of em on the car, some people say they look bad now but IMO you can never say until you see it on the car!!!! I think it will look good with the whole black theme you got going.

Old 02-07-2008, 10:42 PM
May 2008 ROTM

ORIGINAL: red94v6

When you get em get some pics of em on the car, some people say they look bad now but IMO you can never say until you see it on the car!!!! I think it will look good with the whole black theme you got going.
See, thats exactly what I was thinking... Wont know until I put them on though

Old 02-09-2008, 10:47 PM

Yeah, you got me. Wicked Burn! I'm am so afraid! I wont bother asking for a race but I would love to see this one: Hey CMRO GRL, how about you ask JCRD to race you? You can beat her right?

Old 02-09-2008, 11:18 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Theres no need for war here. Everyone just grow up and get along!

Old 02-10-2008, 01:30 AM
2nd Gear member

How does an argument like this even manifest itself in an appearance thread? Stroked, yes some people over reacted, but to call everyone 16 and then lord your SS over them is more or less stooping to the "16 year olds" level. There was really fault on both sides, but is it worth it to get so worked up over something on the internet? Just a thought.

Old 02-10-2008, 06:56 PM
2nd Gear member

*Puffs Chest and puts on best StrokedSS face*
I'm 17, which is logically over 16, which logically puts me above the inferior status to this thread.
You are all irrelevant to my ominous reign of power!

Oh wait, he's too lazy to combine thoughtful efforts in one post...

Old 02-12-2008, 11:50 PM
In the Staging Lanes

ORIGINAL: 98RCMARO

*Puffs Chest and puts on best StrokedSS face*
I'm 17, which is logically over 16, which logically puts me above the inferior status to this thread.
You are all irrelevant to my ominous reign of power!

Oh wait, he's too lazy to combine thoughtful efforts in one post...
I'm 28 so does that "logically"make you irrelevent to my ominous reign of power? wtf?!???Lol!

Old 02-13-2008, 01:04 AM
1st Gear Member

we aren't all 16. im 17. haha. w/e people are jerks and sometimes they just dont get when to back off or even hold their tounge for that matter.

Quick Reply: New Tail Lights