Wheels, Tires and other Exterior Talk about your rims, body kits, and other exterior mods here.

New Tail Lights

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 08:45 PM
3rd Gear Member
Default RE: New Tail Lights

ORIGINAL: StrokedSS

If you take a spray can to your new tail lights...you are a moron! Your tail lights will look like crap and you cant return them.The clear lights are lame!!All the V6 Camaro kidsdo that because they dont have an engine worth building so they have to go andbuy this Nipper crap.GO TO A JUNK YARD TO GET FACTORYTAIL LIGHTS! JCRD is right about the lights also.....cops see the clear tail lights on an american car, they see stupid young kid...lets pull him over for fun.
Damn StrokedSS why don't you go shove yourcollectively four extracylinders up your *** you piece of **** bigot. When did the fact of engine size ever need to come up in a thread based on tail lights? Quit talking out of your ***, cops won't pull over someone because of the way their car looks so long as it obeys that state's vehicle codes.

Old 02-06-2008, 08:46 PM
4' 11" 117 lbs of fury!

looks like he left good ridens i just cannot understand some peoples arogance why is it that people feel the need to put others thoughts and opinions down its just sad hes people got alot of knowledge that he could have shared but instead he came to feel like a big man with a V8 and a closed mind

Old 02-06-2008, 08:49 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Honestly if you put 10 grand into your v6 car to make it just a bit faster than a z28...you need to check ebay for z28s and they go for dirt cheap. I am not trying to be a jerk but stock 4th gen z28's are cheap now. My friend sold his beautiful condition 1997fully loaded90K mile Z28 for $5,000 two months ago on ebay. Younger kids go to dealerships and get ripped off. The key is not to buy from dealerships. If you need a car....dont rush the purchase. If you check ebay or craigs list, you can get a Z28 or SS sometime much cheaper than a Base Model V6.

Old 02-06-2008, 09:01 PM
4' 11" 117 lbs of fury!

but again if you buy on ebay you have to have cash upfront which means you need 5 grand of disposable cash you take a very high intrest loan were as if you go to a dealer you can get a low intrest financeing and again your friends Z had almost 3x the miles. also the point of the 10 grand figure was that it will cost no were near that. also when compared to a 97 Z im shooting for 100 more horse not almost the same. but you right if you have the disposable income you can get some great deals on Ebay even after paying over 1000 bucks for shipping with no garrentee on the condition or opurtunity to test drive it. as far as not rushing it if you want a camaro but have to use it as your daily driver as wwell in some cases you dont have time to wait around.

Old 02-06-2008, 09:08 PM

ORIGINAL: The Banks

Damn StrokedSS why don't you go shove yourcollectively four extracylinders up your *** you piece of **** bigot. When did the fact of engine size ever need to come up in a thread based on tail lights? Quit talking out of your ***, cops won't pull over someone because of the way their car looks so long as it obeys that state's vehicle codes.
So I have an extra 4 cylinders? Do you drive a 4 cylinder camaro? I believe the only 4 cylinder camaro was an 84 camaro....actually the only year that offered the 4 cylinder and it is very rare. You should put that thing on ebay...it is worth alot of money for camaro collectors. And your right about the cops...my bad.

Old 02-06-2008, 09:11 PM
4' 11" 117 lbs of fury!

he was refering to the fact that you have 2 V8s since in his opinion 6 cylinders are effecant that would make 12 between two cars since between your two cars you have 16 leaving you with 4 more...

Old 02-06-2008, 10:05 PM
3rd Gear Member

Not making to many friends for being new to the Forums. Tail Light Post... Nothing to do with V6 or V8.

Old 02-06-2008, 11:54 PM
May 2008 ROTM

Yep...Im a jerk. I just realized that this is a bunch of 16 year olds...(hint the v6's) You are a hero now and I think this girl might want you know. Your hooked up man!
Please, calm down. I dont understand your problem... Just because you feel mighty and superior for whatever reason doesnt mean that you need to be rude. And even if this IS just a bunch of 16 year olds.... what's it to you? You didnt HAVE to join the forum, no one MADE you...

And who cares if its a v6 and its not as fast as everything. I still love it. I wouldnt tell you to get rid of your woman because sheisn't the best in the sack, now, would I? Nope.

Old 02-07-2008, 11:20 AM
In the Staging Lanes

ORIGINAL: CMRO GRL

Yep...Im a jerk. I just realized that this is a bunch of 16 year olds...(hint the v6's) You are a hero now and I think this girl might want you know. Your hooked up man!
Please, calm down. I dont understand your problem... Just because you feel mighty and superior for whatever reason doesnt mean that you need to be rude. And even if this IS just a bunch of 16 year olds.... what's it to you? You didnt HAVE to join the forum, no one MADE you...

And who cares if its a v6 and its not as fast as everything. I still love it. I wouldnt tell you to get rid of your woman because sheisn't the best in the sack, now, would I? Nope.

whats that smell?????................ must be that WICKED BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-07-2008, 01:32 PM
3rd Gear Member

Ya that was a pretty good one. [sm=smiley20.gif]

Quick Reply: New Tail Lights