Wheels, Tires and other Exterior Talk about your rims, body kits, and other exterior mods here.

New Tail Lights

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 06:56 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default RE: New Tail Lights

I honestly dont like those lights. Too import looking. I have friends that are cops in ohio and dont pull anyone over for black outs on the lights.... they hate the clear tail lights on american muscle cars. I have had my tail lights blacked out for 9 years and have never gotten a ticket. Your car is black and if you have the whole blacked out theme going on.....send back the honda tail lights you bought and just put some black outs on the factory lights.

Old 02-06-2008, 07:26 PM
May 2008 ROTM

ORIGINAL: JCRDZ28

I honestly dont like those lights. Too import looking. I have friends that are cops in ohio and dont pull anyone over for black outs on the lights.... they hate the clear tail lights on american muscle cars. I have had my tail lights blacked out for 9 years and have never gotten a ticket. Your car is black and if you have the whole blacked out theme going on.....send back the honda tail lights you bought and just put some black outs on the factory lights.
I dont have the factory lights. When I got the car, it had ricer lights on it, and i have to replace them because one of them got ruined. It filled with water and all of the reflictiveness came off, and now it doesnt even work at all. I wish I still had factory lights... Oh, and ebay didnt have any either. I checked....

The lights might not look that bad... I dont think they are too ricey, but I could be wrong... I guess I'll just have to wait until I put them on....

I might even do what LT1RUNNER suggested,

What you can do also is use a little black paint and darken them and then use some clear to make them stand out. Just a thought.

Old 02-06-2008, 07:47 PM

If you take a spray can to your new tail lights...you are a moron! Your tail lights will look like crap and you cant return them.The clear lights are lame!!All the V6 Camaro kidsdo that because they dont have an engine worth building so they have to go andbuy this Nipper crap.GO TO A JUNK YARD TO GET FACTORYTAIL LIGHTS! JCRD is right about the lights also.....cops see the clear tail lights on an american car, they see stupid young kid...lets pull him over for fun.

Old 02-06-2008, 07:53 PM
4' 11" 117 lbs of fury!

umm wow stroked SS maybe pop a midol or two.....any case cmro girl there not my favorites there are worse out there .....if you want stock lights and ebay depleted right now id suggest a junk yard or checking classifteds on here or places like LS1tech unfortuatley there are far to many Fbody part outs but they should be able to help you

Old 02-06-2008, 07:57 PM
4' 11" 117 lbs of fury!

and as far as V6's not being worth building i personally know of serval v6's in the single didgits in the 1/4 so umm stfu

Old 02-06-2008, 08:07 PM

I build race engines for a living and just realized thatyou know much more about engines then me. I am now going to sell my 69 Z28 and my 2000 SS and go and buy a V6 camaro. And that chick with the tail lights... I was wrong..I am sorry... Your $225.00 each tail lights....they will look very pretty spray painted.

Old 02-06-2008, 08:12 PM
4' 11" 117 lbs of fury!

okay
A. i didnt say i knew more about anything than you
B. i didnt say you were wrong
C. i agree spray painting is a bad idea

i just said you dont have to be such a **** when putting forth your input but its apprently clear that didnt sink in. maybe you should spend a little less time in the machine shop and more dealing with you fellow humans jerk

Old 02-06-2008, 08:20 PM

Yep...Im a jerk. I just realized that this is a bunch of 16 year olds...(hint the v6's) You are a hero now and I think this girl might want you know. Your hooked up man!

Old 02-06-2008, 08:29 PM
4' 11" 117 lbs of fury!

acctually i could care less what she thinks of me. and driving a V6 inst a bad thing. your a pretty head strong guy. im 20 i drive a V6 spefically becuse its more a affordable to purchase and build a V6 for my needs. in my case im looking for aprox 360 - 380 horse i got my camaro for 5 grand with 20k miles on it most LS1s in my area are bringing 14-18 grand so im pretty sure i can add 180 horse for less than 10 grand.....but hey man maybe im alll wrong maybe i should just sell my car pawn half the stuff i own but a v8 with double the miles on my car and still need to spend more money to get it were i want it. but maybe just maybe thre are other people with other opinions out there and they deserve to be respected too

Old 02-06-2008, 08:32 PM
3rd Gear Member

woah.Letschill, and stop being a ****.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-02...spagenameZWDVW

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-02...spagenameZWDVW

Passenger and Drivers.

Quick Reply: New Tail Lights