Wheels, Tires and other Exterior Talk about your rims, body kits, and other exterior mods here.

need some help in new hampshire

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2007, 10:58 PM
1st Gear Member
Default need some help in new hampshire

hey guys, i'm in need of a winshield seal on my camaro, over the past couple of years, it was covered and sealed by duct tape, and it finally gave in, so i had to take all of the tape off cuz it was doing no good anyways, i've checked withlocal businessesin the area to see how much it would cost to get it done and they are just outrageous, i'm looking for someone that has done it before and feels pretty comfortable with their work, i'm hoping not to replace the windshield, and every company that i talk to trys to sell me a new one, i'm looking for someone that would be able to do it for me this coming spring, and i'll throw some money your way for the work, the body of the car that the windshield sits on is deffinetly going to have to be sanded down, there is a TON of rust in there, and i just don't know if i trust myself doing it, any help would deffinetly be highlyappreciated. thanks in advance.

Old 12-15-2007, 07:43 AM
HELP ME TOM CRUISE
Yaaarrrrrr
Default RE: need some help in new hampshire

NPD might have them. or classic industries

Old 12-15-2007, 10:14 PM
1st Gear Member

don't you have to do it manually with like a cocking kind of material, i didn't know you could buy the whole piece.

Old 12-22-2007, 12:39 PM
3rd Gear Member

what year is your car, and what do you consider outrageous?