Wheels, Tires and other Exterior Talk about your rims, body kits, and other exterior mods here.

camaro doors

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2006 | 02:10 AM
2nd Gear member
Default RE: camaro doors

Sorry, but it looks toooooo much like a Mitz 3000 GT. maybe thats what you should have got instead then you would'nt have to make a Camaro look like one. I will agree, that is a unique look for a Camaro, and it looks great, but now it looks like alot of ricers I see around my home town, which all look the same to me.

Old 02-21-2006 | 11:51 PM
2nd Gear member

If you wanted to do crap like that to a car, you could have just bought something foreign. They have a huge after market and most of them just do aesthetic work anyways. One quick question, is there anything not stock under that hood? or did you start with the outside. [sm=helpout.gif] <-- your camaro

Old 02-22-2006 | 04:44 PM

The last time I touched a camaro door was like umm yesterday and I remember those doors are heavy...take that into consider because GM makes their doors heavy and eventually the hinges will start to bend.

The camaro looks good let him do what he wants to his car....but there are somethings that need to stay with the civics and tibs. but overall nice car[sm=icon_rock.gif]

Old 03-26-2006 | 04:25 PM

ORIGINAL: nj85z28

what do lambo doors have to do with "ricers"?? they put those on vettes, hummers and all kinds of cars. now if he wanted a park bench spoiler then id cry rice

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA AHAHHHAHAHA AHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHAAAAHAHAAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAH

I pissed my pants a little!

Old 03-29-2006 | 12:15 AM

lambo doors belong on well..."lambos" lol and ive seen them look decent on caprices and that sort of thing but not...an f body...sigh the spoiler screams rice lol

Old 04-02-2006 | 04:05 PM
In the Staging Lanes

ROFLMAO Sorry dude I have absolutely nothing against a fello Camaro guy but ...what were you thinkin'?

Old 04-26-2006 | 10:19 PM
3rd Gear Member

Well if you know a good fabricator, go ahead and have them installed. They do tend to leak since the door no longer has factory geometry. They have to modify the door latching mechanism and such. Some bolt in kits actually work, I have not had a chance to research which ones do best.

Old 10-22-2006 | 01:12 AM
2nd Gear member

Personally I think the car looks badass. It doesn't look cheap. Which to me is what makes something ricey. Some of you people on here think that anything someone does to their car is rice. I think the way everyone's camaro looking the same looks dull and tired. It's all right for people to make their cars the way they want to. And it's not rice if it's got the ***** to back it up. Especially if there's an LS1 cradled inside of it.

Old 10-22-2006 | 03:25 AM
In the Staging Lanes

.... i have to say i liked most all o it!

.....but, can it fly??? with that SWEET big *** wing!?!?!?! LOL! take it off, put on a SS spiler!

Old 10-22-2006 | 11:44 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Suicide doors on a camaro would be swell.

Quick Reply: camaro doors