West CA, NV, UT, HI

Summer Beach Cook Out

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2009, 04:18 AM
In the Staging Lanes
Default Summer Beach Cook Out

June 20, 2009
GEARS Summer Beach Cook Out, this weekend we will be having a spot reserved for us to do a bond fire and BBQ. We will meet up at the usual spot and head out cruise together and hit Long Beach for our spot. The time will be 3:00PM and we will head out at 3:30PM. We have decided to take the freeways to prevent a chance of wasting too much gas and getting separated by streets, and its better. If your like me, you know you dont want wet sand in your car because that is a ***** to clean and not to mention a nuisance to deal with, so most of us aren't swimming but just are going to be there to hang out and enjoy the weather, tan or just to hang out and enjoy ourselves with a friend or two. Bring food as it does go fast, I'll try to bring enough chairs and large umbrellas, if you have some bring it! And we will see you then.
Our Gathering:
2458 S Vineyard Avenue
Ontario, CA
Time:
6 20, 2009
3:00P.M.

Old 06-02-2009, 08:25 AM
In the Staging Lanes

Thanks for the info...

Old 06-16-2009, 02:39 AM
In the Staging Lanes

Here is a look at where the place is. The Beach is going to actually be Hunington Beach,
and you can look up directions on Google maps. Once you are on Beach Blvd. just go
straight into the parking lot and find a spot if you cant make it with th group that
is to cruise there, me and several cars are planning to cruise together but we will
park with the first F-body we see and if you get there after us hopefully there will be
a spot hahah.

A close up of how this little street looks, Beach BLVD is between
Twin Dolphin Dr. and Newland St.

Old 06-19-2009, 09:16 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Well one more day, cant wait. We will have food, drinks, fun, and cars. The bonfire will be at night, This will be a good Saturday out with people if I do say so myself, see you guys soon!