West CA, NV, UT, HI

SoCal (LA) meeting

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 12:00 AM
In the Staging Lanes

Ok guys talking about a Camaro Forums meet up is not going to help.. If you want to meet up and have a group run lets see who is who and we will find an exactly middle point of everyone. We can do sat or sun so if you guys work or you have school that should get it covered...

Old 03-14-2009, 12:14 AM
In the Staging Lanes

We do not need big group...

We can meet on a beach or something...

Or we can find a big parking lot...

group run idea --http://www.fquick.com/videos/February%27s_Malibu_Cruise/8158--

Old 03-14-2009, 02:35 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by CamaroBid
Ok guys talking about a Camaro Forums meet up is not going to help.. If you want to meet up and have a group run lets see who is who and we will find an exactly middle point of everyone. We can do sat or sun so if you guys work or you have school that should get it covered...
That's what we've been doing in this whole thread, arranging a meeting.

Old 03-14-2009, 02:52 AM
In the Staging Lanes

so lets do this ok Who can come to Los Angeles? or maybe Santa Monica? Downtown? come on work with me! (LOL) How about March 21st? and yes i mean 2009. I am just trying to make this more realistic!

if you know what i mean....

Old 03-14-2009, 03:06 AM
1st Gear Member

Most of us are farther down south, and I think we'll need more than a week's notice. Also I think skylinrcr isn't done fixing up his car and he wanted to finish before we meet up. So maybe in a couple months?

Old 03-14-2009, 03:34 AM
In the Staging Lanes

see that's kind of my point. People talk about meeting up to show off their rides and stuff but its just pointless talk... Thats what i am saying talk more realistic... If you want to meet up post your location, best time, lets negotiate with everyone and stuff.

So here let me start...

I live on LA area but will go couple 100 miles away to meet up.

Best time would be on the weekends...

Who is next?

Old 03-14-2009, 05:26 AM
1st Gear Member

Dude, I live down in Vista. I'm pretty flexible, you guys could let me know an hour before hand of a meet and I'd still be down.

Old 03-14-2009, 03:11 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by CamaroBid
see that's kind of my point. People talk about meeting up to show off their rides and stuff but its just pointless talk... Thats what i am saying talk more realistic... If you want to meet up post your location, best time, lets negotiate with everyone and stuff.

So here let me start...

I live on LA area but will go couple 100 miles away to meet up.

Best time would be on the weekends...

Who is next?
Dude it's not pointless just because we're not meeting up TODAY. I'm just being realistic, not all of us can go at a moment's notice. I can't speak for others but I'd need at least a week or 2 notice.

Anyway I'm in Aliso Viejo (south OC) and would prefer to meet up somewhere around here but might be willing to go 50-100 miles on a day that I have time. Weekends are best for me also.

Old 03-14-2009, 03:18 PM
1st Gear Member

yea im kinda with dmateo on this one. i would like to finish my car too, otherwise im just going to show up in a sentra

Old 03-14-2009, 05:43 PM
In the Staging Lanes

ok good we have BeraniHull now who else? its ok if you want to finish your car just tell us your location so we can figure this out. Like you skylinrcr01 where you at?

Quick Reply: SoCal (LA) meeting