VS Cars going head to head!

vipers are like honda's LMAO

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 09:26 PM
Default vipers are like honda's LMAO

like the title says hahaha

anyway here is the story, was this past summer as it winter here now

was out just cruising with the wife t-tops out and tunes pumping, and said to her ya know how cool would it be to line up a vette or viper on the street and smoke him ? and she siad "be fun for sure" since we dont have any type of exotic cars like that around here it's a once in a life time chance pretty well (vette's are common) but a viper maybe seen like 3 in my life time around here.. small community,

anyway bout a couple hours later i say hey let's go for a tour maybe rent some movie's or something, so we hopped in the camaro roll down the street to the stop sign and looked down both way's, saw a couple cars they were far away so no biggie i pulled out and away i went (mind you this is all in our small town) and the other cars from the intersection pull out in behind me after i went by and i looked behind and what ya know !! a flipping brand spanking new gts viper blue with white racing stripes and im like OMG !! what are the ods to the wife in the passenger seat, so we roll up to the set of single laned light's in town with him about 3 cars behind..

wife says give her a shot scare him a bit, so i rev the 468BBC up to about 3grand, and then i hear little noise like a kettle whistle behind me and i started laughing at my wife and she OH NO HE JUST DIDNT!! so she like you better show him whats what baby !! lol so i rev her up to about 6grand not a peep out of the viper, now thinking ok i already scared him lol..

light turns green i figured he was turning right as i couldnt see his blinker to turn left to follow me and im thinking hahah *****!! well i hang my left and he follows in behind me and im thinking nice here we go !!! so i pull her back into first and smash the throttle down sliding sideways down main street when it was fully packed on a sunday afternoon smoke rolling off the rear tires and then get out of it once i hit about 65 and i noticed he doesnt even try to catch me, im thinking oh he doesnt wanna play ?? wtf lol... about 2 blocks down from the lights i hear the kettle whistle again and then he rolls in behind me... so i pull over to the next lane to turn right onto our highway, and then i look behind me but cant see him, im thinking were did he go ??

next he does a ricer fly by and revs the snot out of the car beside me and then pulls into the resturant on the side of the highway there... buddy driving it wasnt very old maybe late 20's EARLY 30's at most, and he had some SMOKING hott blonde in the front with him too, so im thinking he didnt wanna lose in front of his gurl, that or he was scared to race me with the BBC roaring at him

anyway i thought i would share this with you, as i thought it was hilarious at the time and still do now LOL... but was also a very rare thing to see a new viper like that around here as well...

and no the kettle whistle was not a turbo LMAO, i know what a turbo sounds like lol.... he had some exhuast on that sounded ummmm how ya say ???...... ricey lol

what ya guys think ? lol

Last edited by 81zedder; 01-19-2009 at 10:03 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:34 PM
4th Gear Member

lol nice story, i was expecting another viper kill thread.

Old 01-19-2009, 09:36 PM

ya he prolly pussied out after he saw me take off down the street hahahaha... but i still cant belive he did a ricer fly by LMAO

Old 01-19-2009, 09:53 PM
2nd Gear member

dude.....grammar

Old 01-19-2009, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by RS96LSU
dude.....grammar
HAHAHAH sorry was in a hurry to type it all out, im not a very fast typer..

Old 01-20-2009, 07:54 PM
2nd Gear member

Vipers are NOT like hondas.

Old 01-20-2009, 08:04 PM

lol buddy that was driving it surely didnt impress me thats for sure.. im refreing to them as hondas like that as what he did is EXACTLY what a kid in a honda would do..

Old 01-20-2009, 08:13 PM
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by c4maro
Vipers are NOT like hondas.
Damn... youre good :P

Old 01-20-2009, 10:42 PM
2nd Gear member

All of it was good except the smoking tires/launch down mainstreet. Just leave it for the highway! You probably would have gotten the chance to actually race him if you did! :P

I agree, vipers are nothing like hondas, but his fly-by was pretty similar to a honda drivers!

Old 01-21-2009, 12:39 AM
HELP ME TOM CRUISE
Yaaarrrrrr

Nice story.
Lets work on the vulgarity.
what kind of car do you have? any pics?