VS Cars going head to head!

Viper kill

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2007, 09:14 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default RE: Viper kill

no this thread will never die. this boy has made a legend of himself for destroying the dodge viper. it is a true david/goliath story and should live on through the next generations of camaros. its the greatest "little engine that could" legend ever.

Old 01-24-2007, 08:34 PM
1st Gear Member

when the legend becomes fact, print the legend lol

Old 01-24-2007, 10:07 PM
Tech Droid

You mean to say that this story is not true? I just started a gutted cat factory, and now it looks like Iwill beheading for the poor house. Damn, can't trust anybody anymore.

Old 01-25-2007, 05:29 PM
1st Gear Member

I can't help it, I need to add another reply on to the mountain that already stands here!

First of all, he kept saying "uuuuuggghh" because he was so full of crap that it started coming out. The only thing that needs to be gutted is him and his drawers containing ten pounds of bull****.

Stock 3.8 Camaro: 200hp
Stock 8.3 srt10: 500hp

Kind of ironic, all ya have to do is switch the 3 and the 8 around, lol.

Old 01-27-2007, 06:36 AM
HELP ME TOM CRUISE
Yaaarrrrrr

ORIGINAL: aubreyhester

So i was at a stoplight a 2000 viper rt 10 rolls up next to me uggghhh. He looks over and asks me if i want to run for money and i agree. We throw down 200 bucks and go back out. We line them up and i inch him slowly. He couldnt handle the gutted cat. After i told him i had the cat gutted he understood why he lost. Badass*********maro ugghhhhhh.
After carefull analysis I have come to some conclusions..... there is no lie here becuse there was no race. stay with me here. The origional authors name is 'Aubrey' which isa girls name. Now that this is established move to the part of the story where 'she' inched him slowly.......he couldnt handle the gutted cat? 'gutted cat' is a euphamism for her uhh....see where this is going? we have all been commenting on a sick **** scene!!!!!uuuuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

Old 02-02-2007, 10:32 PM

Haha, nice ideas, well let me be another to add to this mountain of **** scene comments. As my 'rents friend always yells "BULLLLSH*T"

Old 02-16-2007, 03:53 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Straight Up BS flag....

Old 02-16-2007, 05:26 PM
May 2007 ROTM

Well if this is the case then ,Z28 pete don't shut down that factory, I'll take 6 of those gutted cat's sent next day air if ya can

Old 02-21-2007, 02:53 AM
3rd Gear Member

Bigblockhemi[sm=laughat.gif]viper eater.[sm=loser.gif].Firstly I would like to say that many of you are mean. That is my brother you are making fun of. LOL, just kidding. Is the 01 camaro a 3800?. In one of his 8 million posts, he forgot to write "bad *** maro". Once again, we have plenty of these wonderful people in my town. Sometimes I'de rather ride the short bus than listen, but this was too funny. I have had a semi-similar experience, just wondering if any of you may agree on my conclusions?. I have an 87 IROC 5.7 and I was givin' er on the highway untill I got up to a newer corvette. I think it was around a 99 or 2000. I nodded, he nodded, we dropped er down and I beat the ever living crap out of my car and he shifted his guts out. I ended up ahead, how I do not know, but he was cursing.Others think he may have had problems or may be running out of gas but I think that mabey he was just an idiot and did'nt know how to drive?. Any takers?. As for his model, I haven't a clue, but I know that it's supposed to be like diarrhea fast. As for the gutted cat champ, could it be possible that someone did a kit car with a suped up vw or something for the viper?. To me NOTHING'S impossible, sadly I have to admit that my 5.7 was BADLY beat by aVW GOLF GTI, I felt nauseated after the embarrasment but it happened, I ran out of gas too,geeeze, my scirocco beat it too. The other option I had bouncing around in my brain was is it possible that mabeythe previous owner suped the crap out of the camaro?. The ONLY reason that I am thinking of possibilities is because a few years ago I personally witnessed a baby blue chevette, tubbed out with who knows what done to it beat everything on thestrip. And my wacked out uncle is currently working on a cavalier (I think) that is doing mid 10's. My family is a bit wrecked but it's a blast. Next comes the 80 horse push mower...but for the riding mower (old alis chamlers) I will be purchasing 4 gutted cats, should be roughly 700hp, ya baby I'm going to win the tractor pulls this year...the alis is seriously tough enough to drag my car home up 2 hills...damn fuel pump at 3am in the country.

Old 02-21-2007, 03:31 AM
4th Gear Member

wow...i've seen this thread lingering here since i've been on the board...never took the time to read it

i'll gut my cat and get an electric supercharger and go smoke a Veyron...

yea...bigblockhemi...i think that guy in the Corvette must have been a complete idiot...he should have wasted you no offense...but more power to ya

Quick Reply: Viper kill