VS Cars going head to head!

Viper gets Ninja"ed

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2008, 02:37 PM
Ninja Administrator
Default Viper gets Ninja"ed

So here is the scoop. Its a colder night last night and the car was running strong. Not only that, but the cold temps did wonders for that damn clutch of mine. It was finally holding pretty good and the car felt like a sports car again.

Im on my way north last night around 10 oclock on... a closed professional track..... And lo and behold what do I see? An older viper. This thing had the low-rider style rims on it (which makes it an R/T 10 I believe) and had dual exhaust coming right out the center of the back bumper. The plate read "SSNAKE"

I see him coming off of an artificial exit ramp on our closed professional course, and I speed up to try to get to him. After a couple seconds I realize he isnt letting me catch up, hes staying about 2 cars ahead of me no matter what I do.... and we get all the way up to about 85mph playing this little game. the 3rd gear sweet spot . If you arent aware, the ls1 3rd gear is our "raped ape" gear.

So I downshift from 5th into 3rd with this guy about 2 lengths ahead of me and nail it. It takes him just about a half second to punch it too, by this time im up to his back bumper, but its too late. I start to pull, and pull, and keep pulling until we hit around 120 or so and I punch it into 4th. by this time I have around 3-4 cars on him and I let off.

the viper owner does the unthinkable. Does he thumbs up? no.... does he flip me the bird? no.... he Ricer fly-bys [>:], throwing a rev as he does it. Then runs up into traffic a little ways ahead with other stunt driversso we cant do another pull on this closed professional road course [&:]. I catch up to him a little later and throw a rev at him but I get nothing back, not even a look. So i pull ahead and go on my way. Overall one of the coolest kills ive had.

Old 08-16-2008, 02:38 PM
Ninja Administrator
Default RE: Viper gets Ninja"ed

and if anyone wants to call bs (or in patrick's case, ask me whose car I borrowed [:-]), here is the tech specs
clicky hopefully that link works. looks like the 1st 2 generations I could manhandle, the srt-10 had an edge on me but not much of one, especially from a roll (they are high 11 cars) and the only one that will spank me is the new 620hp guy

discuss

Old 08-16-2008, 02:43 PM
Ninja Administrator

repost

Old 08-16-2008, 04:19 PM
4th Gear Member

that is so BS.

jk [8D]
nice kill.

Old 08-16-2008, 04:43 PM
2nd Gear member

but if you look at it from his point u did a ricer fly by and it really wasnt a heads up race... how much hp are u pushing? and all those vipers appear to be faster then a camaro i am lost???

Old 08-16-2008, 04:51 PM
In the Staging Lanes

older vipers are slow as ****. the new one are really fast, but the old body style ones arent that fast from a roll.

Old 08-16-2008, 04:57 PM
2nd Gear member

o really i didnt know that but then agian i really have never raced one.. my bad specter

Old 08-16-2008, 05:02 PM
NOOO they be stealin' my bucket
ROTM Winner's Club

No need to raise the BS flag here the older vipers are not all they should have been. More like flying bricks. Good kill spec.

Old 08-16-2008, 05:08 PM
In the Staging Lanes

theres a guy around my area that thinks he is the **** since he has a 1995 viper. but on a few occassions I've raced him from a roll and took him by about a car each time. it's wierd becuase they are rated at 400hp, and 480TQ, and weigh 3400lbs. which is more hp and tq, and not much more weight than our camaros.

anways, GOOD KILL

Old 08-16-2008, 05:09 PM
2nd Gear member

thats what i was looking at the #'s and was like hmm lol