VS Cars going head to head!

Ugh..So many kills in 1 nite and yet it sucked

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 05:08 AM
2nd Gear member
Default Ugh..So many kills in 1 nite and yet it sucked

Well kids it goes like this. I go down to VA last weekend to visit a good friend (girl) which I'm pumped about. I'll try not to mention too many details for obvious reasons, I don't want this to come back to bite me. Anyhow, going down was great, had a freakin awesome time and I'm on my way back. I'm running on like 2 hours of sleep in like over 48 hours but I don't care cuz I'm syked about the visit.

Roughly 30 min into the drive the road I'm on turns into 4 lanes one way, into like a town. So I'm puttering along, driving normally and this white...dont' laugh...toyota corolla with a fart can pulls up beside me, slows down then guns it. I promptly ignore him all the while laughing to myself. I mean come on, its a corolla! He proceeds to weave in and out of traffic and then gets in a far right lane. We roll up to a stop light and I'm all the way on the left. I look around, car in middle is like a late 80's toyota corolla too. I decide, oh well this kid deserves a lesson and when it turns green I promply spank him. Anyhow, he turns off a little up the road (guess he was too embarrassed) and the car that was in the middle, the old ancient piece of crap corolla speeds by me trying to race! I'm like nah, i've already done my share...but I follow fairly close. Well anyhow along the way somehow we picked up a white ford like F150 or somethin and some other toyota, not sure what make but like 90's body style.

We're all going like 70, and the speed limit is i think 45-55 but we're coming out of town so I'm like ya ok. Anyhow after kinda jockeying for position I get in the right lane and decide "one more time and I'll be done for the night." I roll up beside the truck, and roll on the throttle. Keep in mind I'm only in 4th....I go up to about 80-85 then slow down and let him pass (wow I should feel so proud I beat a truck haha) Anyhow 2 min down the road and what do I see but the dreaded blue and red lights half mile back in my rear view mirror. I'm like hmm this should be good and I promptly pull over thinking they're going to get the truck since he was in front.

I'm not gonna go into too much detail but I work in law enforcement. Lets just say I run tags/license checks,answer 911 calls, send the po-liceto calls and stuff like that. I had heard they were tough in VA on speed, but its an understatement.End of story, he comes up says he "got me" doing 71 in a 55, and wants my crap...so I give it to him, mentioning I have 2 siblings that are police officers, I work for the police dept and start telling him what I'm doing, where I'm going and all the good stuff thata normal officer asks when he pulls someone over. Well he doesn't say a word, just takes it and goes back to his car.Comes back up, and he ends up writing me for full amount, 71 in a 55....

I'm going to court[sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Oh and on the way home from my roughly 4 hour drive (only took me 3 hrs 20 min to get home) I raced a like 08 Nissan Sentra and owned his a$$....didn't even shift down, just rolled on the throttle in 5th gear at like 85ish and ate him.

Proceed with the hate talk....

Old 02-07-2008, 09:45 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Ugh..So many kills in 1 nite and yet it sucked

That sucks. It's fun to eat rice, but not when the cops nail you for it.

Old 02-07-2008, 09:58 AM
Ninja Administrator

at least u didnt get a racing ticket

Old 02-07-2008, 10:36 AM
2nd Gear member

Jeez man, that's messed up. The highway I take when I go hunting it's mostly 55mph and EVERYONE on that highway goes 65-70mph or more, except through the small towns on the way, they're notorious for giving speeding tickets for going 3-4mph over. But Specter's right, at least you didn't get slammed with racing.

Old 02-07-2008, 11:22 AM
VIP member

ORIGINAL: SpecterGT260

at least u didnt get a racing ticket
^+1 atleast your license isn't revoked or something for street racing

Old 02-07-2008, 01:48 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: armynatguard18

Well kids it goes like this. I go down to VA last weekend to visit a good friend (girl) which I'm pumped about. I'll try not to mention too many details for obvious reasons, I don't want this to come back to bite me. Anyhow, going down was great, had a freakin awesome time and I'm on my way back. I'm running on like 2 hours of sleep in like over 48 hours but I don't care cuz I'm syked about the visit.

Roughly 30 min into the drive the road I'm on turns into 4 lanes one way, into like a town. So I'm puttering along, driving normally and this white...dont' laugh...toyota corolla with a fart can pulls up beside me, slows down then guns it. I promptly ignore him all the while laughing to myself. I mean come on, its a corolla! He proceeds to weave in and out of traffic and then gets in a far right lane. We roll up to a stop light and I'm all the way on the left. I look around, car in middle is like a late 80's toyota corolla too. I decide, oh well this kid deserves a lesson and when it turns green I promply spank him. Anyhow, he turns off a little up the road (guess he was too embarrassed) and the car that was in the middle, the old ancient piece of crap corolla speeds by me trying to race! I'm like nah, i've already done my share...but I follow fairly close. Well anyhow along the way somehow we picked up a white ford like F150 or somethin and some other toyota, not sure what make but like 90's body style.

We're all going like 70, and the speed limit is i think 45-55 but we're coming out of town so I'm like ya ok. Anyhow after kinda jockeying for position I get in the right lane and decide "one more time and I'll be done for the night." I roll up beside the truck, and roll on the throttle. Keep in mind I'm only in 4th....I go up to about 80-85 then slow down and let him pass (wow I should feel so proud I beat a truck haha) Anyhow 2 min down the road and what do I see but the dreaded blue and red lights half mile back in my rear view mirror. I'm like hmm this should be good and I promptly pull over thinking they're going to get the truck since he was in front.

I'm not gonna go into too much detail but I work in law enforcement. Lets just say I run tags/license checks,answer 911 calls, send the po-liceto calls and stuff like that. I had heard they were tough in VA on speed, but its an understatement.End of story, he comes up says he "got me" doing 71 in a 55, and wants my crap...so I give it to him, mentioning I have 2 siblings that are police officers, I work for the police dept and start telling him what I'm doing, where I'm going and all the good stuff thata normal officer asks when he pulls someone over. Well he doesn't say a word, just takes it and goes back to his car.Comes back up, and he ends up writing me for full amount, 71 in a 55....

I'm going to court[sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Oh and on the way home from my roughly 4 hour drive (only took me 3 hrs 20 min to get home) I raced a like 08 Nissan Sentra and owned his a$$....didn't even shift down, just rolled on the throttle in 5th gear at like 85ish and ate him.

Proceed with the hate talk....
you should come down to springfield VA, you'll like that i got pulled over in my neighborhood right when i parked my car in front of my house because my tag light was burnt out and the officer gave me a louzy ticket. gotta love them fairfax county cops

Old 02-07-2008, 02:23 PM
4th Gear Member

damn, at the moment, im glad i live in NY, the cops are sooooo leanyent(sp?). but when you get one in a bad mood, they will nail you for EVERYTHING. say you go 5 over limit, you get a speeding ticket, tinted windows ticket, to loud music ticket, loud exhaust ticket, etc etc...

Old 02-07-2008, 02:58 PM
1st Gear Member

Is'ent 15+ over the speed limit wreckless op? or is 20+

Old 02-07-2008, 03:00 PM
4th Gear Member

dunno. i know i got "gunned" at 89 in a 45, and i didnt get anything. but i KNOW i wasnt doing 89, was still in 2nd, and that maxes at ~55

Old 02-07-2008, 04:14 PM
Overdrive Member

Sorry for not being really sympathetic to your situation here, but I'm curious...do you think that just because you have an affiliation with law enforcement that you should not be ticketed for breaking the law? You were going 15 over, that's a ticketable offence, why shouldn't you get a ticket for it?

Quick Reply: Ugh..So many kills in 1 nite and yet it sucked