VS Cars going head to head!

two-fer

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 10:44 PM
Fancy Sparkle
Default two-fer

Well i had a little fun with the loud "beast", although i don't know many people who'd call a stock Civic a beast (muffler fell off, Honda quality for ya)

well i'm just out cruising around listening to my music, or at least trying to because my straight-piped car is too friggen loud, and pull up to the light at 41st and Louise Ave. i'm in the far left lane and there's a '04-'05 Focus 4 door (fart can, horrid body kit, the works) in the middle lane and a late '90's Ram 2500 (diesel) in the far right lane. well they both heard my car (because it's physically impossible not to, 118db at idle is quite loud) and figured they were going to "put this ricer in his place" as the guy in the Focus told me.

we're waiting at the light for it to change, i'm slowly bringing the revs up, the Focus is bouncing off the rev limiter and the Ram is just sitting there. light turns green and i start slipping the clutch. the guy in the Focus dumps his clutch for 6k rpm and royally kills his tires, and his chances of even keeping up with me. the Dodge suprised me by launching in 4-hi and getting about a car lead on me.

i started reeling in the Dodge pretty quickly, and by the middle of 2nd gear i've put about 1 and 3/4 cars on the Ram. the Focus was a joke, he was back about 8 cars when i left off. and of course, because i knew it was coming, he went flying past after both the Ram and i had shut down. about 3 minutes later i saw the Focus pulled over with two SFPD police cruisers behind him, both cruisers lit up like Christmas trees

so that was
my little burst of fun.

recap for those to lazy to read all this:

me: 2 kills with the Civic
ricer Focus: owned by me, stock diesel Ram, and two cops
Ram: laughing his a$$ off at the Focus guy

Old 04-28-2008, 10:54 PM
May 2007 ROTM
Default RE: two-fer

nice...but I didnt know you had a civic

Old 04-28-2008, 10:56 PM
Fancy Sparkle

i have too many cars, lol. 2 Civic's, and Escape, an F150 (For Sale BTW), the RS.

Old 04-28-2008, 11:02 PM
May 2007 ROTM

I cant say nothin....I drive a mini van most of the time. but only when I have to.

Old 04-28-2008, 11:38 PM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

that's great. When I had my corolla, this guy in a newer Vdub wanted to race. We're in town, and we start revving up, and just before the light turns, I see a cop sitting about 2 blocks away behind a tree. Green light, he launches, I don't move. I just slowly take off, he goes by the cop about 70 ish (guessing, it was FAST) in a 45. He had a great look on his face when I passed him with the cop behind him. Good kill, I love these stories.