VS Cars going head to head!

Stomped :(

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 11:45 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Stomped :(

Ok, I got into two of em tonight, and one on friday. I'll start with the one on friday.

95 eclipse GST. he revved at me, I shook my head and laughed knowing what the 4g63 is capable of. I half petaled it and got out in front of him laughing the whole time.

Brand new Benz, didn't catch the model. On the interstate, I blew the doors off of it from a 70 roll.

Brand New G35 S. Raced him from a redlight, got stomped so hard I wanted to cry. I've beaten them before. In my defense I think I heard a turbo, but by that time he was so far ahead of me I can't be sure.

Looks like I need to buy a G35 S.

Old 05-18-2010, 03:36 PM
Tech Droid

Really! But, "petals" grow on flowers, pedals are those things you work with your feet.

Old 05-18-2010, 03:56 PM

for some reason I have my doubts...and sorry but I do know what a 4g63 is capable of (know of one street driven running 9s)

but this sounds like ricer BS to me

Old 05-18-2010, 03:59 PM
1st Gear Member

dude, I OWN a 4g63. I have a turbo eclipse sitting outside and know exactly what it can do. It can't touch my camaro. sorry, but no ricer BS here. and sorry for the typo, it was late and I was falling asleep.

Old 05-18-2010, 04:07 PM
ROTM Director
Ride of the Month Director

Originally Posted by SSV6
dude, I OWN a 4g63. I have a turbo eclipse sitting outside and know exactly what it can do. It can't touch my camaro. sorry, but no ricer BS here. and sorry for the typo, it was late and I was falling asleep.
oooh, points go to SSV6.
@ zombie, ricer bs? you have to have a ricer first before you can have ricer bs. stock to stock between his camaro and a 95' eclipse, i would give it to the camaro.

good kills, must have been a four door four banger benz tho, eh?

Old 05-18-2010, 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by SSV6
sorry I have built them. I just sold a low 13 second minor mod gst...

trust me on the ricer BS making excuses, the way you word things - seen it countless times. Just because you claim to have that car doesn't mean you know what it can do - but a FWD ~210 crank hp lighter car stock for stock between them even counting room for minor mods unless they were the worst driver ever you weren't pulling him

that'd be like me saying I pulled a 2010 camaro in my 93 civic.

Old 05-18-2010, 04:24 PM
ROTM Director

Originally Posted by zombie
sorry I have built them. I just sold a low 13 second minor mod gst...

trust me on the ricer BS making excuses, the way you word things - seen it countless times. Just because you claim to have that car doesn't mean you know what it can do - but a FWD ~210 crank hp lighter car stock for stock between them even counting room for minor mods unless they were the worst driver ever you weren't pulling him

that'd be like me saying I pulled a 2010 camaro in my 93 civic.
right, the comparison you are making shows the level of your understanding. pretty sure it will be a lot closer than that, and yea, stock to stock, they are very close, even with a turbo on there

Old 05-18-2010, 04:46 PM
1st Gear Member

4 door benz yes, but it did have the pointy front end if that makes a difference, Like I said I didn't catch the model, they came up behind me, and my sig is somewhat out of date, I haven't changed it in about a year. My camaro is FAR from stock. Just saying.

Now lets think a little here, if it were ricer bs, would i say that the G35 beat me? Just wondering what you're gonna say to that. ricer bs would be me saying that my little 4g63 beat a blown Z06 down the track by 3 seconds, then did a victory lap around the stands while doing a rear wheel burnout miraculously in a front wheel drive. I've heard the ricer stories, and even seen them told about my car. (beaten by an old prelude Si when I wasn't actually racing) Sorry dude, not me. I don't brag about things that never happened.

Old 05-18-2010, 05:02 PM
ROTM Director

what do you all have done to your car?

to me, a ricer is someone who drives a little four banger with huge rims worth more than the car, a stereo that makes more power than the car, a huge fat wing on the back to help the aerodynamics of a FWD car, a bunch of go fast stickers, and some neon lights under it.

i am sure the eclipse, like any car, can be built for more power. but most that i see, are gutless little weedwhacker cars, driven by wanabe sypder drivers. no offence.

Old 05-18-2010, 05:14 PM
1st Gear Member

port and polished intake manifold, ported throttle body, throttle body spacer, bigger cam, auto with a shift kit , dyno tuned computer, single piece aluminum drive shaft, 3:73 gears with LSD, Headers, whisper lid, K&N drop in air filter, and deleted cats.

Wheels are 17" x 9.5" C5 Z06 replicas in black all around.

Sound system is a JL 10" in a power wedge box, Cerwin vega competition mids, and tweeters hidden behind the pioneer premier head unit. Nothing too big, I just wanted something that sounded good.

Quick Reply: Stomped :(