VS Cars going head to head!

SRT-4 's Taste Like Chicken 8-)

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2006, 04:49 PM
2nd Gear member
Default RE: SRT-4 's Taste Like Chicken 8-)

i personally dont care what cars any of you have. if you have old muscle cars i will respect you. if you show off a dodge neon even if it gets .5 second quarter mile, your still are showing off a dodge neon. this topic was about a dodge neon not your mustang or anything else you own.

Old 05-29-2006, 04:58 PM
3rd Gear Member

Just Goes To Show Most People Would Rather Lose In Style And Grace Than Win In A Wuss Mobile. LMAO. Camaros Rule. Sick

Old 05-29-2006, 06:56 PM
1st Gear Member

Style and grace in a mid-80's rust bucket with at least 2 different colors?? THAT'S STYLE??? Then again the mullet is still high fashion to you, so I guess I should have known. And if you ever got a chance to see an SRT-4 from the front or the side, you may like them. To bad all you ever see is the back of them, if you catch my drift.

Old 05-29-2006, 07:14 PM
3rd Gear Member

The Only Drift I Catch Is The Stench Of A Loser Driving A Wuss Mobile. Guess You've Learned How To Squat Too? Sick

Old 05-29-2006, 08:26 PM
3rd Gear Member

Faster Than VW Micro-Bus ... More Powerful Than A Ford Focus ... Able To Leap Speed Bumps In A Single Bound ... Its A Cube ... It's The Geek Squad. No It's WUSS MOBILE. Wuss Mobile That Strange Vehicle From Another Planet With Powers Far Beyond Those Of Other Cars. Wuss Mobile Cleverly Disguised As A Mild Manner Dodge Neon Srt-4, Fights That Never Ending Battle For Truth ... Justice And ... The Right To Squat When You Pee ... Du Du Du Du. ROFLMAO. Sick

Old 05-30-2006, 03:27 AM
In the Staging Lanes

nice purple intake there. i'll just repeat what my middle son said the other day "dad is that what they call a gaymaro?" i practically had to pull over and stop to keep from laughing myself into a wreck. listen i don't care what anyone drives if they have put money and time into it to make it fast and it is fast then i give respect to it and them . the way you keep coming up with ways to bash neons makes me think you are jealous of them. stfu already !

Old 05-30-2006, 06:16 PM
3rd Gear Member

I Never Started This. I Just Simply Told My Story. It Seems People That Drive SRT's Have A Chip On Their Shoulder Like They Have To Prove Something. I Really Could Care Less How Slow Or Fast You Are. I'm Very Self Centered And I Only Care About Me. So In The Future When You Go Trying To Defend Yourself Just Remember. I DON"T GIVE A SH--.

Old 05-30-2006, 08:13 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SickSickSick

I Never Started This. I Just Simply Told My Story. It Seems People That Drive SRT's Have A Chip On Their Shoulder Like They Have To Prove Something. I Really Could Care Less How Slow Or Fast You Are. I'm Very Self Centered And I Only Care About Me. So In The Future When You Go Trying To Defend Yourself Just Remember. I DON"T GIVE A SH--.

That much is very obvious. Anyone who did would NEVER be caught DEAD in that thing you call a car. See, I gotta give 89/383stroker props. I have seen his car. It has it's faults (interior needs work), it has it's good things (both of my cars can beat it), but at least he can hold his head high when he drives it because it doesn't look like he went to a junkyard and pulled out in the first car that would start. Sick, does you car have tinted windows?? I think that's the only way I would drive it, just so no-one could see me, lol!!!

Old 05-31-2006, 04:07 AM
In the Staging Lanes

hey stanman you need to up date your sig, cold air intake, tune and 4:10 gears just to remind you

Old 05-31-2006, 04:25 PM

ORIGINAL: SickSickSick

Man, do you have issues. You start a thread that is bashing a Neon SRT-4, which it wasn't, but you make a big deal out of it so you must have thought you accomplished something. Therefore you did care how fast the Neon was, since you were happy to beat it, meanwhile, anyone with a clue looks at your times and knows low 14's ain't gonna cut it with a SRT-4 Neon.
Then, after your bragging, when somebody with a real SRT-4 tells you what would have happened you tell them that "People That Really Got It Don't Have To Brag Nor Defend Themselves".
You need to learn more before you get your **** kicked.
If I were you I would start asking questions or buy some performance books and learn something before I went bashing on turbo 4 bangers. One of these guys might take your lunch money if you don't watch out, and I'm not talking about an 11 second turbo car, I mean a bone stock SRT-4 would kick your cars butt right now.
I can see you've wasted a bunch of cash on your car, I had a 1987 Camaro that I put a 350 in that I built for less than $1500 with a small hydraulic cam, a turbo 350 with a 3000 stall converter, and I put 4.56 gears in it with no posi and it ran 12.80's wearing Hoosier Quick Times.
The engine had stock 993 heads, 9.8:1 compression, a 280/480/230@50 cam, weiand stealth intake, holley 600 vacuum carb, and 1&5/8" headers.

So STFU and get to work private. P.S. thanks for posting that sillyass pic of your engine, it is going to be well used on other forums!