Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2008 | 09:00 PM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club
Default RE: Some fun this weekend

ORIGINAL: Fortee

ORIGINAL: bluez

ORIGINAL: robmnrd

Normally I don't get on peoples cases for street racing, but it sounds like you essentially put EVERYONE around you in danger.

Nice move. [:@]
LOL.. how so.. Were u there?? so u seen two cars in the FAR left lane 2 lanes away .. and u ASSUME u knew what happen .. ?? LOL typical Hipocrite

And FU Duffman.. i wrote it for ppl like u with a 3rd grade education

Thought this was a REal Camaro forums,..not a bunch of Show car pussies

Street Racing is dangerous, so don't act like you did nothing wrong by racing. And you should try typing so people can understand what you're trying to tell us. And if you don't like this forum, leave. Hit the red X in the top left corner of your screen.

upper right corner?

Old 04-14-2008 | 11:26 AM
1st Gear Member

fxck it
danger ftw!
lol

Old 04-14-2008 | 11:59 AM
Ninja Administrator

the *** chewings you guys dish out in seemingly every street race thread are pretty ineffective. track racing is dangerous all you have to do is flip to spike at any point in the day and watch about 4 min of "The WORLD'S most AMAZERING VIDORZ!?" or whatever other crap they have on at the time (cept CSI, that show is actuallyamazering.... not that im above watching shock TV when im bored...) anyways, its pretty dumb to chase a bike up to those speeds if you are in his lane. he can stop much faster than you can, and you also dont have much time to react. if he stops short u turn him into a grease spot and that=bad.

however, its not worth the barragement ur getting now. However, dont cuss out established members, even if they are overreacting a little. cussing mixed with irrate posts by anyone usually results in a ban. my favorite was the kid who told an admin something along the lines of "F you! you Fin peice of shart! blah blah, my car +octane = rocket... blah blah... Fin F F F u F in the A F off F you S F Q (?) Fin POS F blah more about rocket car.... F blah F F blah You!" so on and so forth. the point is, keep ur cool.

but it sounds like you got a pretty mean car. those numbers seem a little high a stock head/cam ls2tho. u dont even have boltons?

Old 04-14-2008 | 01:40 PM
|
In the Staging Lanes

Ur right.So Sorry.. I though this was An ADULT forum..

An if the BABIES want to ban me so be it.. WHY have a STREET RACE Section if all of u jump down ppl throat when they do race and allot of ppl have put worse situations up they just didnt have video???

all and all i guess i thought this forums was for REAL racers.. Before u start Yes i work at a local drag strip yes i street race,... yes i been caught ONCE.. and u only live one time.. i bet i have been to more countries than half the guys bashing me have been to othere states..

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE.. so Enjoy it.. if you like to show ur car and spend countless hours shining it.. go do it.. if u want to race .. and live ur life .. go do it.. but i will and have never got on any forum bashing ppl for what they say and do.. U should work for the US Gov. if u like tring to run others lives for them..

There is dozens of video from mexico, Atlanta, Chicago, TEXAS ..ECT... EVERY weekend..

And I agree .. my car makes tons of power for stock heads..

Old 04-14-2008 | 01:40 PM
|
In the Staging Lanes

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...mb66/Motor.jpg
and she has Pacesetter coated Lt headers
3" coated Y pipe...into Magnaflow cat back
if you cant tell ( for those show not go guys)
that is a 1000.00 Fast intake i sanded down and painted to hide what it is
also has a 90mm holley Tb and a SLP MAF
Msd Coils w/Thundervolt 50 10.5 mm wires
small 599/601 lift Lunati cam
Stock heads and valves ..w/ titanium EVERYTHING...
the motor is fully forged
Scat H-beam rods..
Wisco Forged flattops with CMoly rings ( for the 200 shot going on later)
Clev77 bearings
ARP Bolts ( mains, heads, balancer, ect)
And a Hp Tuners Tune.
Mustang dyno before broke in with a bank of bad injectors made 386/386
now make right over 400/403

next mods r 30 lbs injectors and 6.0l heads http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...es60heads3.jpg

Old 04-14-2008 | 07:00 PM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

you're slowly killing your reputation on this forum by spazzing out. Cool off, and stop chewing on spec.

Old 04-14-2008 | 07:03 PM
Ninja Administrator

i thought u said stock cam?

Old 04-14-2008 | 07:43 PM
|
In the Staging Lanes

ORIGINAL: SpecterGT260

i thought u said stock cam?
I thought i said Small cam.. at least that is what the builder told the owner of the SRT8 whenthey talked..

I only posted one shot of the heads.. wasnt sure i was going to post ... natives seem not as restless. except for one..

I picked out most of the combo of the bottom end.. then when i hooked up with the Lsx guru of the area .. i got a better picture of the future.. LS3 you will need allot of power or no weight or spay just to keep up with the newest vettes stock.. 08-09

im in stages due to funds like any one else

stage one .. Bottom end
stage two .. Heads
stage three .Rear end
Stage four ..NANONos 200 Shot
http://www.nanonitrous.com/home.html

Vids are a MUST SEE

Old 04-14-2008 | 08:08 PM
Overdrive Member

An if the BABIES want to ban me so be it.. WHY have a STREET RACE Section if all of u jump down ppl throat when they do race and allot of ppl have put worse situations up they just didnt have video???

all and all i guess i thought this forums was for REAL racers.. Before u start Yes i work at a local drag strip yes i street race,... yes i been caught ONCE.. and u only live one time.. i bet i have been to more countries than half the guys bashing me have been to othere states..

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE.. so Enjoy it.. if you like to show ur car and spend countless hours shining it.. go do it.. if u want to race .. and live ur life .. go do it.. but i will and have never got on any forum bashing ppl for what they say and do.. U should work for the US Gov. if u like tring to run others lives for them..

There is dozens of video from mexico, Atlanta, Chicago, TEXAS ..ECT... EVERY weekend..

I'm going to make a suggestion to not call the Mods and more than that Admins "Babies" especially after Specter just defended from getting flak for street racing. There are car enthusiasts of all ages, and it's a public forum, so we need to keep the atmosphere family friendly. Thanks for the consideration.

Old 04-14-2008 | 08:15 PM
|
In the Staging Lanes

ORIGINAL: 95slvrZ28

I'm going to make a suggestion to not call the Mods and more than that Admins "Babies" especially after Specter just defended from getting flak for street racing. There are car enthusiasts of all ages, and it's a public forum, so we need to keep the atmosphere family friendly. Thanks for the consideration.
see above post .. thank u

ps thanks specter ... and sorry .. just the redneck in me .. got jumped on and normal redneck style did a "hey yall wathc this"

Quick Reply: Some fun this weekend