VS Cars going head to head!

Some fun this weekend

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2008 | 04:02 PM
|
In the Staging Lanes
Default Some fun this weekend

with Vid

Ok.. It has Finnnallly Stopped raining here in south Tn .... So we get to run the track I work at today... I get 3 races total before the sun goes down. None of them at the track

Race 1 ..Ok well not really a race .. But some INSANENESS
On my way to the track I come upon a Gxsr I’m guessing 600 .. I didn’t get a good look.. I come up beside him to see if he’s game.. And he looked over and ..BAM !!!!! He was off.. ?????? WT heck.. so im in a good mood .. So I chase him to 110 from 55.. Im a car and 1/2 back .. Due to not wanting to RUN up the back of him .. Just in case.. he looks back .. ( and I Guess me being right there PISSED him off... So he twisted it harder ... and he starts to pull away.. I down shift.. and now were at 130 plus... he looks back im STILL there. He tucks even more and tries to throttle up again.. but once he looks forward we were Rushing up on traffic... so we both slow down.. im thinking ok.. this is where we easy through and maybe get some light.. and we do easy through .. but as Soon as he get free..( im still just sitting behind him hope two lanes will open up.. ) he goes again straight to 130+ ... he looks back ..Guess what ..im still here .. SOooo NOW he goes into full throttle and back into what i call the DEATHTUCK ..... im just thinking .. WT... as we top the next hill 2A hwy.. there is a crew on the side of the road .. about to put up signs and start work... IM ALLL OVER THE BINDERS... I brink it down to 75ish as i pass them.. HE However blew pass them at a MIN of 130+ ..... Now that’s F'in Crazy

2nd Race..
I’m leaving the racetrack heading over to watch some Ball on TV..
This RED SRT8 comes up on my drivers side .. im at 55 hes maybe 70 .. he slows down .. there are 3 OLD dudes in this car ..LOL they all look over .. I SWEAR TO THE LORD >>I’m not making this up .. they ALL 3 give me the nod ???? LOLOLOL .. so we Bust em off.. and I just walk away.. no big..
you know there fast and all ... but come .. #1, there are 3 of them in the car .. and #2, i would believe the cars was stock.. so Now they go the same way i do up 75N .. (we wont say what state.. im on PRobey ) and they come back up .. ???? I think Screw this .. no body will believe me.. so I took out my phone .. and they had the Oddest look on there face as I held the phone in one hand .. and tried to motion for them to take the hit.. ( my phone only take 30 sec of vid.. .. well you’ll see here what happened

Now before u click it Sorry about the video.. im and learning and hope to have a mounted cam soon..

3rd race
I’m on Surface Street now.. just minding me own biz..
and as I come up to the light this Gli Vw ?? whipps in front of me at the last sec.. I throw up my WTF hands .. ??? Now there in front of me.. the light goes green .. he get out on the car beside him.... ( now this road narrows a half a mile from the red light ) he bogs the car but there’s enough space i slip in front of the car in the other lane.. I go to just go around him.. And he stomps it.. LOL im in 2nd.. i SPIN past him .. hit 3 rd still spinning and im car and a half in front .. so I let off..Good thing to .. as we top the hill 5.0 coming the other way.. AND my car is not the quietest thing around..

So hope I entertained u.. I was happy .. won 3 races .. not sure what to call the bike ordeal.. and didn’t get busted.. all in all a good day ..

here is a shot of my car ..I had the tops out today.. during all but the bike deal... SZ

with Vid

[

Old 04-10-2008 | 04:34 PM
2nd Gear member
Default RE: Some fun this weekend

Normally I don't get on peoples cases for street racing, but it sounds like you essentially put EVERYONE around you in danger.

Nice move. [:@]

Old 04-10-2008 | 04:51 PM
Ninja Administrator

what is done to your car?

Old 04-10-2008 | 05:45 PM
1st Gear Member

I cant even understand you. Try typing like a man not a kindergartner.

Old 04-12-2008 | 11:48 AM
|
In the Staging Lanes

ORIGINAL: robmnrd

Normally I don't get on peoples cases for street racing, but it sounds like you essentially put EVERYONE around you in danger.

LOL.. how so.. Were u there?? so u seen two cars in the FAR left lane 2 lanes away .. and u ASSUME u knew what happen .. ?? LOL typical Hipocrite

And FU Duffman.. i wrote it for ppl like u with a 3rd grade education

Thought this was a REal Camaro forums,..not a bunch of Show car pussies

Old 04-12-2008 | 11:59 AM
|
In the Staging Lanes

ORIGINAL: SpecterGT260

what is done to your car?
Just a Forged 6.0
Stock heads
Small cam
stock everything else
400rwhp/402rwtq on a Mustang dyno 438/442 on a dynojet

No Nos, stock rear end, Centerforce DF m6

8'1xs in a 1/8 with a 1.99 60ft time..@ 88mph

Got new 6.0l heads flowing 307 on stock valves .. working on getting 2.02's and 30 lbs injectors

http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o...ideo0036-1.flv
Bmw .. kept running pass me by a car or so.. then he would let off.. well the last time ..i got even

http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o...ent=Speedo.flv

No tracktion at 60 with new tune

http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o...MOV00413-1.flv
Start up Vid

Old 04-12-2008 | 01:49 PM
2nd Gear member

"So I chase him to 110 from 55.. Im a car and 1/2 back .. Due to not wanting to RUN up the back of him .. "

At 55, you are supposed to be at a 4 second following distance. Double it, and that's 8 seconds. Not 1 and 1/2 cars.

"and now were at 130 plus... he looks back im STILL there. He tucks even more and tries to throttle up again.. but once he looks forward we were Rushing up on traffic... "

I'm going to ASSUME they were going 55, because that is what you 'chased from'. IBet your brakes are loving you right now.

"as we top the next hill 2A hwy.. there is a crew on the side of the road .. about to put up signs and start work... IM ALLL OVER THE BINDERS... I brink it down to 75ish as i pass them.. HE However blew pass them at a MIN of 130+ ..... Now that’s F'in Crazy"

You're right, it is 'F'in Crazy'. But I'm going to ASSUME - again, that 75wasn't the speed limit, especially because the road workers were beginning to put up signs. They may not have put up the new speed zone signs yet, but it is only common sense to slow down.

"I think Screw this .. no body will believe me.. so I took out my phone .. and they had the Oddest look on there face as I held the phone in one hand .. and tried to motion for them to take the hit.. ( my phone only take 30 sec of vid.. .. well you’ll see here what happened

Now before u click it Sorry about the video.. im and learning and hope to have a mounted cam soon.."

Seems like a fairly dangerous move to pull out your phone, not justto talk on it, but to race and tape withit. Excessive speeding + taping is a bonehead move.

Third race wasn't as bad, other than playing chicken on a merging two lane to one lane road.

To be a hypocrite, I would have to race people on the streets. Go and search this whole section, try to find one post by me, about me racing. Do it.

Everything that is in quotes came straight from your mouth/keyboard. The things which I 'assumed' were in caps. Everything else must be taken as fact, seeing as you said/typed it yourself.

Old 04-12-2008 | 02:01 PM
|
In the Staging Lanes

mmm.. Playing chickenn.. naaa we would have had to be side by side... if his car was fast enough to even keep up..i would have let him have it.. but it wasn't.. Noe again the cars on the Vid were TWO lanes over?? and if u look close after the car disappears from the side window .. im just holding it up to try to show the rear mirror.. more worried about the road than the race.. other wise the camara would have been steady and u would have seen the SRT8 .. i have many races on the drivers side.. because i hav a system rigged up.. this was spur of the moment ..hold the camara up just enough to show the easy of the Pull..

The guy that owns the car called my builder askig how big of a shot i have.. LOL forged bottom end.. stock heads and small cam ONLY .. Heads and injectors next.. then rear end .. then 200 shot .. looking for 700 to th rear wheels

Old 04-12-2008 | 02:14 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bluez

ORIGINAL: robmnrd

LOL.. how so.. Were u there?? so u seen two cars in the FAR left lane 2 lanes away .. and u ASSUME u knew what happen .. ?? LOL typical Hipocrite

And FU Duffman.. i wrote it for ppl like u with a 3rd grade education

Thought this was a REal Camaro forums,..not a bunch of Show car pussies

Street Racing is dangerous, so don't act like you did nothing wrong by racing. And you should try typing so people can understand what you're trying to tell us. And if you don't like this forum, leave. Hit the red X in the top left corner of your screen.

Old 04-12-2008 | 05:02 PM
VIP member

show some respect. There are people of all ages in the forum, no need for foul words

Quick Reply: Some fun this weekend