VS Cars going head to head!

old vs new....

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2008, 09:48 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default old vs new....

So this wasa while back.... probably 2 months ago.... Okay, I know i completely messed up cause i wasn't supposed to take the engine above 60, since it had just been rebuilt on my '70 RS.... but I felt I had to.... anyways I had gone to pick up some birthday invitations to my friends party cause his sister really wanted me to go since it was his 19 b-day, when i was comin back home, i had to make a right at a light, so a fellow 'maro driver, i would say a late 90's model,almost slammed into me while he was makin a left turn at the same light, we kinda stared at each other, and as some as we even out on the turn, we both floored it..... I was beatin him by about half a car, until i let go of the gas cause a car turned into my lane,...my first run... pretty fun, i say

Old 03-24-2008, 12:29 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default RE: old vs new....

2 maros wrecking into eachother would make me cry []...post some pics of your 70!

Old 03-24-2008, 06:16 PM
In the Staging Lanes

i would but i don't know how to post the big pics....

Old 03-24-2008, 06:47 PM
2nd Gear member

upload them to www.imageshack.us then just copy the direct link and paste it here.

Old 03-24-2008, 10:51 PM
In the Staging Lanes

okay... so just let me get some good pixs of it... cause right now i've been lackin the creativity in picture takin.... and i kinda barely put some rally's on it... haha.... but i'll put one of the ones i've had for a while....

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/3...ecamaroad7.jpg

and how can i put picture of it on my signature...