VS Cars going head to head!

not really a race but read it anyways.

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 08:14 AM
2nd Gear member
Default not really a race but read it anyways.

ok so im driving my friend home and we were in my dodge avenger. little **** car. so we are almost to the turn to his road when he said "lets see what this things got." (the whole ride we were talking about cars.) so at the turn onto this 40 mph road i put it in fisrt and floor the thing. tires spun and when i hit 2nd screeeech then 3rd squeek. lol. i was going 75 and started slowing down cuz there was a car in front of us the whole time. we werent close but the car deffinitly heard us cuz of my aftermarket muffler. not a coffee can ok? plus my highbeams were on all little long. so as im slowing down were having a good time and i freeze up and stare at the car in front of us. i turn and say, "hey man. what kind of car does that look like to you?" "i dont know...... holy @#%@#$%@!#%#$% thats a cop!!!!!!!!!!!!" we are fliping out cuz i could get arrested from going 30 over. we go the speed limit behind him and then he turns off. we didnt see him for a while. i pull into my pals driveway and we wait for a half hour. then the cop drives by and i leave and make it home. OMG i have never been so freaked out in my life. well thats last lucky star now im out so i guess my being stupid and having fun days are over for a while. so any of you guys have any lucky days lately?

Old 02-06-2008, 08:26 AM
2nd Gear member
Default RE: not really a race but read it anyways.

Man, a while back, over the summer when I still had my Blazer, I was running late for work (later than usual), and I was FLYING, doing like 95 in a 60 (there weren't any other cars around). I looked in my rear view and there was a highway patrol Crown Vic right on my ***. I slowly started slowing down to 65 and got in the center and he stayed behind me for a while, and then just cruised slowly by me. I was scared sh*tless. It's a felony here if you get caught going 25 or 30 over. If I remember right, my Blazer was also coated in a pretty nice layer of mud at the time, so it looked kinda like this:

Name:  Muddin002.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  88.3 KB

Old 02-06-2008, 05:34 PM
Overdrive Member

One time when I was on my way to school I was the first car at a stop light (stop light is at the top of this hill), anyway, I was running a little late, so i get on it a little harder than normal. As I come over the top of this hill, I'm the only car that's made it over, my Radar detector goes off with a "Laser" warning, I hit the brakes and check the speedo, I was doing 10 or so over. I was so freaked out that I was going to get pulled over...The other time was when I got pulled over for having too loud of exhaust and "following too close." The cop said I was disturing the "citizens" haha...he let me off with a warning, but it still sucked because I curbed one of my wheels a little when I pulled over

Old 02-06-2008, 09:39 PM
2nd Gear member

ORIGINAL: 95slvrZ28

One time when I was on my way to school I was the first car at a stop light (stop light is at the top of this hill), anyway, I was running a little late, so i get on it a little harder than normal. As I come over the top of this hill, I'm the only car that's made it over, my Radar detector goes off with a "Laser" warning, I hit the brakes and check the speedo, I was doing 10 or so over. I was so freaked out that I was going to get pulled over...The other time was when I got pulled over for having too loud of exhaust and "following too close." The cop said I was disturing the "citizens" haha...he let me off with a warning, but it still sucked because I curbed one of my wheels a little when I pulled over

no no no no no no!!!!!!!!!!! you do not do that!!!!!!!!! it should be illeagal. luckily ive never done that cuz i have aluminum wheels and they would get anihilated. dude that sucks big time. were they the rims in your sig? please say no. they are so nice.

Old 02-06-2008, 10:53 PM
Overdrive Member

ORIGINAL: rockin85

ORIGINAL: 95slvrZ28

no no no no no no!!!!!!!!!!! you do not do that!!!!!!!!! it should be illeagal. luckily ive never done that cuz i have aluminum wheels and they would get anihilated. dude that sucks big time. were they the rims in your sig? please say no. they are so nice.
I'd love to say no, but they are the wheels in the sig, luckily I was going pretty damn slow, and as soon as I heard a little scrape I jammed the brakes. It resulted in 2 small scratches on the very outer part of the wheel, right were the rubber meets the metal, so it's barely noticable, unless you're me, then you see it every time you wash the car...

Old 02-06-2008, 11:31 PM
1st Gear Member

one time i was on my way to my girls house and the light turned yellow so i steped on it and it turned red and i berly got to the light. obviusly i was going to fast to stop so i ran it at the intersection and there was cops right there at the gas station and there was about 5 cops out there and they didnt see me thank god... the station was swarmed with cop cars it scared me ****less

Old 02-07-2008, 12:44 PM
4' 11" 117 lbs of fury!

dude i know how much curbing a wheel sucks i was going over a overpass and this awsoeme corvette is next to me drivin by a trophy wife i was admiring it when she starts drifting into my lane i have to swing away so that she doesnt ruin two beautiful chevys and curbed my wheel [:@]

Old 02-07-2008, 01:25 PM
In the Staging Lanes

In my town thre is this one state trooper that doesn't like me for something I did like 10 years ago. So I'm driving my Z/28 up town and It techinically wasn't registered (but was insured) I just couldn't wait to drive it. He knew about it though, and soI end uppassing him on a main road, (each going about 50) which was fine, I see his brake lights and I go "oh crap" so i hit the E-brake and swing into a turn at mach speed and go up a road, then loop around it and go back to the a different road leading to the same main road. While waiting to get onto the road im looking in the rear view, and I see him fly by on the other street. That was truelly a close one. My whole philisophy is "If a cop is around, it can only mean bad. If your not around you can't get in trouble. They don't come see you to award you for being a great guy. Only for getting you in trouble"
Whats also funny here in CT is...it is a new law as of last year I think, that if you are running from the Police and your vehicle is faster than the Police Cruiser, they by law they have to leave you alone for safety issues and cannot persue. Interesting huh?

Old 02-07-2008, 05:22 PM
2nd Gear member

ORIGINAL: NaturallyAspirated

In my town thre is this one state trooper that doesn't like me for something I did like 10 years ago. So I'm driving my Z/28 up town and It techinically wasn't registered (but was insured) I just couldn't wait to drive it. He knew about it though, and soI end uppassing him on a main road, (each going about 50) which was fine, I see his brake lights and I go "oh crap" so i hit the E-brake and swing into a turn at mach speed and go up a road, then loop around it and go back to the a different road leading to the same main road. While waiting to get onto the road im looking in the rear view, and I see him fly by on the other street. That was truelly a close one. My whole philisophy is "If a cop is around, it can only mean bad. If your not around you can't get in trouble. They don't come see you to award you for being a great guy. Only for getting you in trouble"
Whats also funny here in CT is...it is a new law as of last year I think, that if you are running from the Police and your vehicle is faster than the Police Cruiser, they by law they have to leave you alone for safety issues and cannot persue. Interesting huh?
dude that is freakin sweet!!! i wish we had those laws around here. i almost got arrested today. i was with my friend we just put boggers on his truck and we went to pick up a kid from school and we went into the last parking lot and i had to **** really bad. so i get out and go next to the tire and with my luck a cop pulls up right behind me. i zipped up my pants and he starts to question both of us. he saw a pack of cigs and a bottle of dip my 18 year old friend left in his truck. me and my friend are 17 so the things in there were illeagal. but they were someone elses. he searched the truck and opened the glove box and to MY amazement pulls out a pipe and weed. omg. omg. omg. omg. omg. omg. what now. well it was his and he got arrested on school property. luckily the cop was nice and he let me go, i drove my buds truck back and my mom calls and says she needs to see me right now!!!!! i went home and i had to goto the po station andhave a talkin to. i didnt do anything wrong but somehow in the conversation my car was brought up. it turns out i have a cop on and off duty watching me as i do burnouts and dumb crap. i wanted to punch him in the face. that in my opinion is invasion of privacy. i hate the cops around here. theres only 3 or 4 cops who i really like and they are nice to me. the others can kiss my a**. so now i must be on good behavoir for the next year or i can get a charge of indecent exposure. kinda gay. so when im ready to move to arizona im a gonna do the worlds biggest brakestand in front of the police station.we will have to see how they like that.

Old 02-07-2008, 10:23 PM
In the Staging Lanes

yeah but like they always say ... you may out run the cop, but you can never out run the radio ... and or helicopter if your doing some seroius speeding lol

Quick Reply: not really a race but read it anyways.