VS Cars going head to head!

My SRT vs. 3rd gen Firebird

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2006, 07:07 AM
1st Gear Member
Default My SRT vs. 3rd gen Firebird

Hey, it's not a Camaro, but same differance. It was awhile ago, bringing my car back from OH, still on the stock turbo making 307/368. This guy must have tried me, and I am not lying, 20 times. Same result every time, me beating him like a red-headed stepchild from a 65ish role (we were on 1-90 together for like 100 miles) to 120. He would even hang back, gun it, and try to do a ricer flybye, and he couldn't even do that. He just looked over at me like WTF???? I am thinking he didn't know what an SRT-4 is, because although his car was loud, with my dump open I was way louder, lol and every time he lost you could just see the look of befuddlement on his face. It was priceless!! Oh, and his woman was in the car. Even better!

Old 06-11-2006, 07:17 PM
2nd Gear member
Default RE: My SRT vs. 3rd gen Firebird

ORIGINAL: STANMAN

Hey, it's not a Camaro, but same differance. It was awhile ago, bringing my car back from OH, still on the stock turbo making 307/368. This guy must have tried me, and I am not lying, 20 times. Same result every time, me beating him like a red-headed stepchild from a 65ish role (we were on 1-90 together for like 100 miles) to 120. He would even hang back, gun it, and try to do a ricer flybye, and he couldn't even do that. He just looked over at me like WTF???? I am thinking he didn't know what an SRT-4 is, because although his car was loud, with my dump open I was way louder, lol and every time he lost you could just see the look of befuddlement on his face. It was priceless!! Oh, and his woman was in the car. Even better!
Bwhahahahahahahaha. That's awesome. i had a gt try that with me once, he passed nme when a two lane was turning into a one lane. There was no need for it either, so i caught up to him, and when it turned into a 2 lane again I got up beside him and smiled at his lady then took off.

Old 06-12-2006, 12:25 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Hisss04Cobra

Bwhahahahahahahaha. That's awesome. i had a gt try that with me once, he passed nme when a two lane was turning into a one lane. There was no need for it either, so i caught up to him, and when it turned into a 2 lane again I got up beside him and smiled at his lady then took off.
lol, thats awsome hiss

Old 06-25-2006, 07:23 PM

People have finally figured out what an srt-4 is! Not so quick to rev at us anymore!

Old 07-01-2006, 07:39 PM
2nd Gear member

to bad its a F*ing NEON / SKITTLE, ill rev at you anyday blue beast. only 1 post, ooooh that hurt NOT! when the SRT4 neons came out everyone knew that they were for 16 year old kids whose daddy's didnt want to buy them a real muscle car such as a Camaro or T/A or even a mustang because they couldnt handle RWD, or couldnt afford it.

Old 07-07-2006, 04:28 AM

Your kidding right??? Your car was so bad GM killed the Camaro because they couldn't give them away. It looked like a geo storm that had been at a buffet table to long. And that was a shame they finally built a car that didn't take a back seat to a mustang performance wise. But hey rev away champ. A little skittle will hand you your *** if you run up on one that isn't stock.[]