VS Cars going head to head!

My First Kill

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2008, 05:21 PM
May 2008 ROTM
Default My First Kill

Okay, here's my Kill.....

So, there is a really crappy looking Del Sol that drives down my road every now and then. It is mostly green with a white hood and red front fenders, looks like crap lol..... But, I was leaving for school yesterday when he drove past my house, so, I pulled out behind him. I drove behind him for about 1/4 mile then he slammed on his brakes way before the stop sign... I think to myself "damn, what an ***" but I try to just focus on driving. But, he then pulled over to the left side of the road (on a country road). He stopped on the left side and waited. I pulled up beside him and I think "whatever, I can take this ugly little car.... im sure his car is lighter but... HA" He stares at me for a few seconds, then he does the 3 honks, and i floor it, never missing a shift. I left him in the DUST. It wasn't close at all....

Im not sure if he just wasnt paying attention or if his car is really that slow (IDK much about Civics) but I completly raped him. He never even caught up with me. Its not the most exciting kill, but it was a kill none the less

[/align]

Old 04-15-2008, 05:27 PM
VIP member
Default RE: My First Kill

Awwwww ahahhahahahhaaha

your first kill!!!!

Old 04-15-2008, 05:34 PM
May 2008 ROTM

Its not that I dont wanna race people, I just never start races

Old 04-15-2008, 05:37 PM
In the Staging Lanes

good kill.

Old 04-15-2008, 05:54 PM
Ninja Administrator

ORIGINAL: CMRO GRL

Okay, here's my Kill.....

So, there is a really crappy looking Del Sol that drives down my road every now and then. It is mostly green with a white hood and red front fenders, looks like crap lol..... But, I was leaving for school yesterday when he drove past my house, so, I pulled out behind him. I drove behind him for about 1/4 mile then he slammed on his brakes way before the stop sign... I think to myself "damn, what an ***" but I try to just focus on driving. But, he then pulled over to the left side of the road (on a country road). He stopped on the left side and waited. I pulled up beside him and I think "whatever, I can take this ugly little car.... im sure his car is lighter but... HA" He stares at me for a few seconds, then he does the 3 honks, and i floor it, never missing a shift. I left him in the DUST. It wasn't close at all....

Im not sure if he just wasnt paying attention or if his car is really that slow (IDK much about Civics) but I completly raped him. He never even caught up with me. Its not the most exciting kill, but it was a kill none the less

[/align]
you cannot rape the willing

Old 04-15-2008, 07:20 PM
4' 11" 117 lbs of fury!

she completly hammer....no that dosent work either
she pounded......nope
she she..

i guess theres a reason most of these expression are male oreinted.....

Old 04-15-2008, 08:26 PM
4th Gear Member

she gave it to him hard in the @$$!

Old 04-15-2008, 08:33 PM
3rd Gear Member

Good Kill [sm=violent053.gif][sm=smiley26.gif]

Old 04-15-2008, 08:52 PM
2nd Gear member

Nice kill pretty lady!!! Hey, did you figure out that problem you were having a while back? you B C M?

Old 04-15-2008, 09:12 PM
Overdrive Member

Gook kill!

Although they aren't nic named "Del Slow" for nothing...

Quick Reply: My First Kill