VS Cars going head to head!

me vs. 04 gto

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2007, 11:06 PM
1st Gear Member
Default me vs. 04 gto

My friendjust got a2004 pontiac gto. Its stock but has an LS1 and packs 350hp with 375ft. lbs. So anyways he comes to our little get together that we have every other friday night when its decent enough outside and shows it off. It really is a very nice car, and has some brute force, but not the fastest thing i've ever seen. Anyways he wants to run me just to test it out on how it will do against an LT1 camaro. I told him i had nitrous installed but i wasn't gonna use it only because it was cold out, and my bottle was like ice. Anyways we drive to the spot where we always run, and i thought i was going to get my *** handed to me on a sliver platter. That wasn't the case...We did the best of 3 and i swept him! On the first run i got him by 1 1/2 car lengths. The second race i had him by a whole car, regardless or not, i don't understand why he didn't beat me at all. Even on the wayhome i ran him at a 40 roll and edge him. Doesn't matter, im still the fastest amongs the group, at least for now lol

Old 02-06-2007, 04:26 AM
In the Staging Lanes
Default RE: me vs. 04 gto

Wow I dont really know what to say. I guess i feel bad for that kid, he buys a 20,000 dollor car (thinking hes gonna smoke alot of people) and he doesent.