VS Cars going head to head!

this is kinda sad really....

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2008, 09:26 PM
4' 11" 117 lbs of fury!
Old 08-16-2008, 09:34 PM
2nd Gear member
Default RE: this is kinda sad really....

not really my dad raced a 03 mach1 and the mustang couldnt pull away,now i'm not saying he beat him i'm just saying it keep up with it and the mustang couldnt pull away,both from a dig and a roll.the same sixxer raped a 5.0 so it must be in there blood to lose to f-bodys lol.

Old 08-16-2008, 10:23 PM
In the Staging Lanes

worthless worthless mustang. didnt come as a surprise to me though. mach 1's are soooooooo slow for being a v8

Old 08-17-2008, 12:36 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: red02SS

worthless worthless mustang. didnt come as a surprise to me though. mach 1's are soooooooo slow for being a v8
I don't really see them as real V8's

Old 08-21-2008, 12:22 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: Artigo

ORIGINAL: red02SS

I don't really see them as real V8's
Mods, may as well ban me RIGHT NOW.

You have to be some of the most retarded people I have come across in 29 years of life. Worthless Mustangs? Yea, that's why your piece of jagged **** Cow-maro was discontinued due to Chevy not being able to sell them.

To the other ****-riding ****** who doesn't see them as real V8s: Yea, ***** boy. A decade old push-rod LS1 is a "real V8" but a 32-valve Mach 1 V8 that makes as much power as the LS1 with 1 liter less of displacement is not a real V8, right?

Just so you know, I found this thread because a Mustanger posted it on MustangForums so we could have a good laugh. I'm going to go ahead and take it personal, and tell you to **** yourself sideways with a sick ****.

Eat a ****, ***-body boys. I wouldn't **** on a Camaro if it was on fire with Eva Longoria in it.

Everyone on this site is a ****-sucking, nut-licking, nipple-biting, hairy ***-f*cking, salad-tossing, semen-swallowing, man-loving, chest-shaving, heterosexually-challeneged, fairy dust spreading, twinkle toed, hemorrhoid-infested sodomite.

I thought LS1Tech was bad, but this here proves that you guys are in direct competition with them to see who can be the bigger group of fan-boy idiots. At least since you guys are a bunch of queers: I can honestly count on the fact that none of you will ever reproduce and you will not be able to continue your legacy of stupidity through your children.

One more thing: I wish you all a slow, painful, agonizing death; and I will see you all in hell when I get there. I'll be the guy driving a Camaro; since that would probably be the worst thing that can be bestowed upon me.

Old 08-21-2008, 12:32 PM
2nd Gear member

In before lock!
Decade old engines still kicking your new edge asses.
Don't forget it.

Old 08-21-2008, 12:45 PM
Banned

Yea, the f-bodies are fast. No doubt.

I'd hardly call Mustangs worthless or fake, though. They were here before, during, and after Camaros/Firebirds. Show your daddy some respect. If Ford wouldn't have made the Mustang, GM would have never had to make a car to compete with it.

So.....

You are all welcome.

Old 08-21-2008, 12:47 PM
3rd Gear Member

that dudes lik a retard dont forget ur helmet b4 u get on the short bus ookkk wouldnt want u to hurt urself to bad it wont be till ur in hell b4 u drive some real power its taken ur mustangs yrs to be as fast as the 6 year old ls1 camaro dumbass its ppl lik u that give me anger problems and high blood pressure at 18

Old 08-21-2008, 01:16 PM

rugedraw-why don't you please leave of your own accord? if you DO own a mustang, please do the community a favor and sell it. go buy a honda or something. i for one don't want you to be thought of as the average mustang owner.
also you DO know that the LS1 f-bodies are underrated a decent bit right?
in other words the mach's are not QUITE on par with say a 98+ z28.

Old 08-21-2008, 01:19 PM
3rd Gear Member

o damn burn![:'(]

Quick Reply: this is kinda sad really....