VS Cars going head to head!

That Integra was fast!

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 11:06 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default That Integra was fast!

NOT. Well anyways, my older brother sends me to McDonalds the other night. I'm all excited because I get to take my camaro out. So i get there, and since the drivethru is always freakin packed i just went in. So after I bought the food I come out and there is this Integra parked next to me. I start my car, and since it has a little rumble to it, this Integra thinks that I want to race (this happens all the time). I look at his car, and it has the usual ricer trademarks (lowered ridiculously, amazingly large fart-pipe, primered front and rear bumpers, and one set of aftermarket rims on the back). He starts his car up, and follows me out of the parking lot. We end up at the stop light just outside of the McDonalds. He starts revving and looking over at me. I'm just blaring my As I Lay Dying CD,thinking in my head "wow this guy really wants to race". So the light turns green and we both floor it, my mistake, my freakin car loses traction like crazy,I let off the gas and he's maybe a car length up, I shift to second and pretty much fly by him without trying.

Someone please tell me, why do they think they're fast because they are loud?

Old 05-24-2008, 07:04 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: That Integra was fast!

Oh, come on man! Everyone knows that a REAL sports car has 1.5" exhaust piping run all the way back to a 5" fart can muffler, and nothing can beat a V-TAAAAAAK! /sarcasm

Vtec=All of the lag of a turbo, none of the boost. It's like waiting a month for a bad blow job from an ugly girl.

Old 05-24-2008, 08:24 AM
2nd Gear member

Okay, esteinmaier, I think that's like the best analogy I've ever heard, hahahaha.

Old 05-24-2008, 07:16 PM
1st Gear Member

that guys probly on an integra forum telling everyone how he beat you (for 50 feet)
then you did the ricer fly by
ha

Old 05-26-2008, 11:19 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Haha, i'd have to agree with icantbestephen. Awesome analogy

Old 05-26-2008, 11:23 PM
In the Staging Lanes

./ Quoted.

Old 05-26-2008, 11:29 PM
Ninja Administrator

good kill

Old 05-27-2008, 01:02 PM
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: esteinmaier

Oh, come on man! Everyone knows that a REAL sports car has 1.5" exhaust piping run all the way back to a 5" fart can muffler, and nothing can beat a V-TAAAAAAK! /sarcasm

Vtec=All of the lag of a turbo, none of the boost. It's like waiting a month for a bad blow job from an ugly girl.
Haha! I miss those!! I was getting on the freeway just this weekend and I was behind a 90' Prelude was in front of me and I stepped on the gas just to get up to speed and I don't know if he heard or saw me but as soon as I did I heard him stomp on the gas and I saw a little black smoke come from his tail pipe indicating that he floored it so I wouldn't pass him. Silly ricer.

Old 05-28-2008, 01:12 AM
VIP member

good kill, dont know why wanted to race you. maybe boosted? and thought he could have a chance? who knows

Old 05-28-2008, 06:31 AM
1st Gear Member

Hey, I'm boosted, and I've never seen a camaro on the road that I didn't think I could completely and utterly destroy from a roll. A lousy build is a lousy build no matter what car it's in.

Quick Reply: That Integra was fast!