VS Cars going head to head!

If only I had gutted the cat..

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2008, 07:03 PM
1st Gear Member
Default If only I had gutted the cat..

I had just dropped off some clothes at the dry cleaner and was about to pull out into the two right-side lanes on highway 50 when I hear a loud rumble. When I looked to my left I saw two black figures exploding toward me from a half-mile away. The one on the right was easily noticeable as a Stang of some kind, but the other was much lower to the ground and much wider than the other. Soon enough though, I realized what I was dealing with. I had to double take when it the first time, but after they past my lane and stopped up at the red light I quickly jumped in the right lane behind the viper. They were busy revving at each other and it was then that I realized that the Stang I had identified before was actually a 2000 something Saleen by the large vinal tatooed on the windshield.

I decided Chevy needed a say in this match up (despite knowing what I was up against). The streets ahead were crowed so the Stang and Viper didn't run right there, but I gave the maro a good spin and the viper driver looked back at me and gave me a nod. I followed the two out to the interstate and I got to witness the Viper destroy the stang and then slow down to pull up next to me. He honked and on three we went..needless to say I lost too haha. We all ran a few more times and I was even able to hold with the Saleen for a little while, but I came out with 0 wins. Still fun though!

Old 03-11-2008, 07:08 PM
2nd Gear member
Default RE: If only I had gutted the cat..

Haha, I've done the same thing.
When I see a faster car (Viper/Ferrari in the past) I usually just act like I'm going to race, just to see how fast they really are lol.

Old 03-11-2008, 07:17 PM
2nd Gear member

Any idea on year of Viper?

If I could only sit in an idling '08 Viper, I would wet myself. I think I would be scared to drive it. lol.

Old 03-11-2008, 07:19 PM
1st Gear Member

It said SRT10 on the back so I will assume it was 2003 or newer.

Old 03-11-2008, 07:21 PM
2nd Gear member

If only I hadn't backed out of robbing that bank...

Old 03-11-2008, 09:04 PM
In the Staging Lanes

haha gutted the cats, thats funny we never herd from that kid again

Old 03-11-2008, 10:55 PM
1st Gear Member

me and my brother used to pull up to porsches in his cavalier and start revving just for laughs good times

Old 03-13-2008, 05:59 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Ha nice...stangs...why do they try? , I woulda been scared like crap though with a viper and a saleen stang comin at me...i love the respect dodge gives chevy and vice versa though its sorta like a double team against ford....

Old 03-21-2008, 12:31 AM
1st Gear Member

i have respect for all muscle, its just ricers that i hate and love to embaress.

Old 03-22-2008, 05:50 PM
4th Gear Member

theres this kid (24) in my neiborhood that neutral revs/drop his STOCK96 geo. he had to get the tranny replaced 3 times? (i WAS friends with him the first 2) thats how i know. he also flicks me off and trys to run me off the road everyother day.

Quick Reply: If only I had gutted the cat..