VS Cars going head to head!

got beat by a caddy

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2008 | 09:13 PM
|
Ninja Administrator
Default got beat by a caddy

[&o][&o]

So, im out in the trans am today coming home from dinner and im just beating on the car because im bored, done with finals, and ready to start summer.
I stop at a light there is an older seville sts sitting next to me with a guy about my age, only much much larger. we dont launch, we just drive normal but i notice hes giving it a little more gas than is called for.... I shift into 2nd at around 3krpm. not even beating on it. but i get bored as were driving and start to hold 2nd out, just slowly revving it up through the 4k range because IMO it just sounds good . thats when I notice something.... the seville isnt getting closer. he is keeping pace ahead of me.... his rear has squatted.... and darkish smoke is pouring out of his exhaust..... this fool thinks were racing!!!!! [&:] well, its too close to a curve to just take him out, but i catch up (which took next to no effort [:-]) and seriously what am i going to do? a 70mph punch on a 45mph road? no.... soget next to him, and gun it just enough to get about a car ahead. he promptly does a ricer flyby and then weaves through the traffic we had just gotten into and turns off on the next road.

hes probably telling his friends now how his fancy grandpa car beat up on a crappy firebird [:@] but i guess ill think of it this way: if it wasnt so ridiculous and i just took him out i probably wouldnt have even posted about it. but since he decided we were racing all the way up to 70mph (which took seriously like 10 seconds... or at least long enough for me togo "what is he doing? is he racing? i think hes racing....he IS racing!!!"[&:]thats a long time to only get to 70) he gets his own post. I hope he reads it and knows how dumb he is.lets add a few google tags in the off chance he comes by

cadillac seville sts vs firebird trans am iowa city

Old 05-15-2008 | 09:21 PM
4' 11" 117 lbs of fury!
Default RE: got beat by a caddy

ricer flyby = auto win....

Old 05-15-2008 | 09:41 PM
1st Gear Member

didnt know that you were from iowa city, im from bettendorf. and a couple of weeks ago some older caddie raced me too it was faster than i thought it would be but i still had a good 4 lengths on him from 35-75

Old 05-15-2008 | 10:27 PM
VIP member

ahahha thats funny. The guy is probably out there gloating about it now

Old 05-15-2008 | 11:02 PM
Overdrive Member

Never would have happened if you had the WS6 package.

Old 05-15-2008 | 11:18 PM
2nd Gear member

You know, for a second, I was just like "WTF KIND OF CADDY BEAT SPECTER?!!??!!?!"

But then I read your post [&:]

Old 05-15-2008 | 11:24 PM
1st Gear Member

I was expecting to see a xlr v race... i beat a sls in my sisters 05 eclipse gt

Old 05-16-2008 | 06:57 AM
4th Gear Member

you had me going sepcter. lol [:@]

Old 05-16-2008 | 03:55 PM
|
Ninja Administrator

id like to line up on an xlr and the new ctsV or even an old cts

Old 05-16-2008 | 04:05 PM
|
Ninja Administrator

ORIGINAL: mattz28red

didnt know that you were from iowa city, im from bettendorf. and a couple of weeks ago some older caddie raced me too it was faster than i thought it would be but i still had a good 4 lengths on him from 35-75
yeah,i go to the U of I.

Quick Reply: got beat by a caddy