Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2008, 11:34 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Funniest Ricer Excuse I've heard so far

ORIGINAL: camaro_burns_all

ORIGINAL: bones srt4

so what gear did he start in ?

he probably sat in neutral the whole time and thinking he was actually moving
They must've been going down a hill and seeing as that's the fastest his car has ever gone he must've thought he was doing it right.

Old 03-22-2008, 12:59 PM
2nd Gear member

lol i know this kid, he things we're friends, but he doesnt realize that i ignore him eveyr time he tries talking to me. Anyway, he always ends up buying these piece of crap cars and tells everybody he's going to make them fast, does nothing to them and sells them. He now has a piece of crap integra. The hood doesnt even close. At advanced one day he coems up to me and sais all he's gonna do is a "mild tune" and drop in his eclipse turbo. And then he goes on to tell me he's only wanting to hit about 13's... A mild tune andan eclipse turbo... equals 13's in a 4 cylinder integra? Lol i just laughed and left. He told me we should "line them up one day" This thread reminded me of this, and decided to share it with you guys.

Old 03-22-2008, 10:17 PM
2nd Gear member

ORIGINAL: 98RCMARO

ORIGINAL: bones srt4

so what gear did he start in ?
Thats what I was wondering lol, wouldn't you just sit in first with the clutch in? lol
Lol, don't ask me - I didn't get it either. He said something about the car not wanting to rev up beyond 2k RPM in first so he had to pretty much start in the second....

Also later that night he said how FWD has way better traction than RWD when accelerating... And to support that he used the fact that I spinned through first gear while he just chirped a little bit. LMFAO!!!

Old 03-23-2008, 06:10 AM
In the Staging Lanes

wow , that boy is amazing !