VS Cars going head to head!

four cylinder fury

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 10:01 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default four cylinder fury

Now I'm the last person to ever race on the street for numerous obvious reasons such as speeding tickets.. putting my life in danger and the others around me also etc etc. Anyway, theres this new ricer in town.. a red acura something or other with a big wing and an ugly fart can. This guy lives in the apartment building next to mine and is forever trying to stare me down everytime i pass him or he passes me. So today i catch him leaving our apartment complex so I catch up to him at the next light. I pull up next to him and once again he tries staring me down but this time he revs his little four cylinder with a fart can at me. Now I normally do not race on the street as stated above but hes been annoying me and just to prove a point i decided to deflate his balloon and blow the doors off him when the light turns green. So the light turns green and i let him take a jump and then i punch it easily passing him, by the time i hit 60 and shut down i had more than a few cars on this guy. My car is far from fast being only a 3.4l v-6 with cold air intake and cat back exhuast but this guy thought he had something special and i was tired of him trying to intimidate me and what not. This doesnt make it right that i raced on the street but figured id share my one and only race with you guys.. haa take care

-ed

Old 10-10-2007, 01:22 AM
Overdrive Member
Default RE: four cylinder fury

Way to deflate his overly large ego! Ricer kills are easy and you can usually do it before you get up to a speed that would get you a ticket! Way to go man

Old 10-10-2007, 12:26 PM

Wow wtf your V6 beat him? Hell my Prelude can beat that V6. Arent they high 15's on a track? Mine is low 15's. That acrua musta been old or ****ed up. One of the two.

Old 10-10-2007, 02:20 PM
4' 11" 117 lbs of fury!

hey 95slvr what did that integra run when we were at bandi wasnt it a ohhhh ya 18.8

Old 10-10-2007, 09:47 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Idk what it had done to it or what it didnt have done to it.. all i know is i blew by it haha